Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A brand new story line in Transylvania has you investigating the presence of the werewolves in the area. This will lead you to take a closer look at the Orochi activities in the region, leading down a trail of dark deeds and deception! The brand new story line is not only full of plenty of new action filled missions, but also continues The Secret World’s main story line in Transylvania, and reveals significant details and important individuals crucial to the future of Gaia herself!
- See Issue 7 mission pack for details on purchasing and starting this mission line
- New Auxiliary weapon: the flamethrower! Get the parts needed from Vampire Hunter in the Besieged Farmlands and be on the lookout for a way to infuse the weapon with Anima so it can achieve its full power.
- The Envoy of Ca' d'Oro in The Shadowy Forest has new daily missions.
- The Savage Coast: Theme Park Tycoon - Zombies will now take damage from the Octotron.
- An issue with queueing and entering Fusang has been resolved.
- An issue causing players' screens to remain black after finishing cinematics has been resolved.
- You should no longer lose sprint when entering combat.
- Item Shop Consumables can no longer be used before your character reaches Kingsmouth.
- Character legs will no longer become invisible when wearing the Denim capri pants with Ankle boot heels.
- Hands no longer disappear when wearing the Delta Force - Right arm wrap with long sleeves.
- Quickened Anima should now be purchaseable at the correct faction ranks.
- A few Transylvania monsters that were erroneously dropping New England Sequins will now drop Transylvania Sequins.
- Faction Marks will no longer generate impact particles on their targets.
- Vendors no longer trick you into thinking the veteran items are sellable.
- Clarified the descriptions of the Quickened Animas and the Sprinting buffs.
- You can no longer waste Astral Fuse or Criterion Upgrade on an upgrade where they are not needed.
- The '30 missions completed' notification is now account wide, and will only appear once after one character completes 30 missions.
- Added a heal over time effect to all practice Demons.
- The Sherlock achievement now gets awarded correctly.
- We have lowered prices for consumables from the pvp vendors.
- Fixed an issue with the War Helmet and certain hairstyles.
- Added a new dressing room slot for head accessories.
- Disabled group invites when in the barber chair or plastic surgery table.
- Send Report button should now be visible even when the mission tracker is disabled.
- The playfield sequin vendors have received a new item of commerce.
- Item Shop items now give onscreen feedback for why they are unusable before reaching Kingsmouth.
- Look for a banner and sign displaying the names of the Music Contest winners in London!
- Added 'Powered by Dreamworld Technology' logo to the login screen.
- Added some text to the top of the bug report window to help players better understand the difference between bug reports and /petitions.
- Beatdown will no longer apply its knockback effect to subsequent attacks.
- Paradigm Shift has been redesigned. It now provides a 30% chance to gain the Minor Hit Chance effect whenever you apply the Weakened state. The reason for this change is to differentiate it from Call Your Shots.
- Fatal Flourish has been redesigned. It now builds 1 Fatal Flourish counter every time you apply the Afflicted state. When the count reaches 8 the next attack will penetrate and reset the count. The reason for this change is to make it different than the Dark Potency passive.
- Exploitation has been updated to provide a 33% chance to cleanse 1 effect from yourself whenever you hit a Hindered target. The reason for this change is to make it different than the Perjury passive.
- Increased the damage dealt by the Sudden Return passive ability.
- Contortionist will now remove only Hinder and Impair effects.
- Fixed an issue which caused the stun component of Art of War to trigger even when the damage was evaded or glanced.
- Defensive Turret will now apply its effect more reliably.
- Passives which trigger when applying Hinder effects will no longer trigger if the target is immune to Hinder effects.
- Deadly Aim's duration will now be refreshed when reapplied.
- Fixed a tooltip error with the Probability buff.
- Fixed an issue where Bushwhack's Obstruction effect did not last as long as it should.
- The Charge effect when attached to a whip and triggered with Whip it Good will now hit reliably.
- Win Win will now remove two stacks of the cleanseable dungeon debuffs.
- Pistol Love will now remove three stacks of the cleanseable dungeon debuffs.
- Cleansing Drone will now remove two stacks of the cleanseable dungeon debuffs if the target is Hindered when the drone is summoned.
- Cry Havoc's damaging ground area will now trigger correctly on any impaired targets.
- Cry Havoc's damaging ground area will now display properly in the combat log.
- Updated the description of Cannonball to clarify which abilities it affects.
- Cannonball will now trigger from Death from Above and Flicker.
- Lock, Stock & Barrel will now consume and trigger properly when using Shotgun Turret and Defensive Turret.
- Fixed a tooltip issue with Hog Wild.
- Burst of Energy now works with Call for Eris.
- Fixed an issue with the HoT effect of the quantum ability Charge.
- Tooltips for barrier effects will now show the current value left on the barrier instead of showing the full value.
- Increased the selection radius of Chain attacks so they work more reliably at selecting their maximum number of targets.
- Updated the tooltip for Increased Dosage to show the healing range for 1-5 resources.
- Increased the cooldown of Tear Gas to 4 seconds to match other ranged resource consuming abilities.
- Reduced the damage of the extra hit to Safety Off caused by Extra Bullet.
- Fixed a problem with Flight of Daggers.
- Start & Finish should now benefit properly from all passive abilities.
- Bond, Strong Bond will no longer incorrectly trigger Focus subtype passives.
- Clarified Live Wire's tooltip to indicate that it triggers off the 5th critical hit.
- Updated description of Burst of Energy to specify that it only works with damaging abilities.
- Corrected damage numbers in the tooltip for Bone Breaker.
- Pressure Point and Elemental Force can no longer be removed via right click.
- Soft Target should now apply ranged resources to your primary target when triggered.
- The recharge modification from Rocket Science will now apply to Death from Above even if the jump kills you.
- Fixed an issue where some HoT abilities were treated as active heals.
- Reduced the total critical hit and penetrating hit chance on all abilities which hit multiple times per second. This is not a total normalization, but reduces their chances to be more in line with single hit abilities.
- Momentum buff from the Hammer skill can no longer be canceled.
- Fixed a tooltip error in the Striker ability.
- Imprint will now trigger even if an attack is queued after Whip It Good.
- Fixed an issue that caused Big Forty Five to consume an extra Pistol resource.
- Made adjustments to the way Elemental Force and Fatal Flourish build counters to make them more reliable.
- Channeling abilities can now be properly queued with themselves.
- Fixed an issue with Strange Attractor which could cause it to not deal damage to targets who are immune to Impairs.
- Anaesthesia will no longer apply 2 stacks of Rising Vigor.
- Fixed the combat log to show proper leech percentages.
- Slaughterhouse - The Tesla Coil AoE now deals damage properly.
- Hell Eternal - Fixed an issue with performance during the Prime Maker fight.
- The Polaris - If everyone is not ready to leave with the helicopter, a short grace period is now activated to allow them to catch up.
- Resolved an issue that could in rare cases cause loot not to drop from the New York Raid or make the lockout apply to everyone in the playfield.
- Fixed players being bound to their nightmare instances even when trying to travel to normal dungeons.
- The Facility - Fixed an issue with unkillable resurrecting monsters around the pit in The Facility.
- The Time Accelerator tooltip now includes a line in its description stating "Only usable by subscribers and Grand Masters."
- Increased the Physical Protection granted by Kickbacks and Stimulants.
- Energy Drink - Barrier will now always apply to yourself when used.
- Deleting items from inside the crafting window has been disabled to prevent an issue where future recipes failed because of this.
- Fixed description text on many different Signets.
- Signet of Abuse damage bonus has been slightly increased at all rarity levels.
- Signet of Abuse should trigger more reliably when multiple users with the Signet attack the same target.
- Signet of Extrication healing has been increased at all rarity levels.
- Signet of Echoes will no longer trigger passive effects.
- Signet of Order block chance increase has been increased at all rarity levels.
- Signet of Resilience will now correctly state that it increases physical and magical protection and not block rating. This is a tooltip fix, the signet was always increasing physical and magical protection.
- Signet of Resilience buff counters will now fall off one at a time instead of all at once.
- Signet of Sadism damage has been increased at all rarity levels.
- Signet of Sadism now specifies that it deals magical damage.
- Signet of Sadism should trigger more reliably when multiple users with the Signet attack the same target.
- Signet of Salvation effect will now display with the proper icon.
- Signet of Opportunism damage has been increased at all rarity levels.
- Signet of Opportunism now specifies that it deals magical damage.
- Signet of Opportunism should trigger more reliably when multiple users with the Signet attack the same target.
- Signet of Breaching now has a 7 second cooldown upon applying its effect.
- Signet of Breaching penetration damage increase value has been reduced at all rarity levels.
- Signet of Breaching will now apply 100% of the time on any penetrating hit, instead of a 33% chance to apply.
- Signet of Castigation cooldown reduced at all rarity levels. Note there was a tooltip error which stated the cooldown was 10 seconds when it was 15 across all rarity levels.
- Signet of Castigation will now provide a small damage increase while the effect is active.
- Signet of Discipline will now grant more defense rating at all rarity levels.
- Signet of Discipline cooldown has been reduced at all rarity levels.
- Signet of Reinforcement physical and magical protection gained has been reduced at all rarity levels.
- Signet of Reinforcement buff counters will now fall off one at a time instead of all at once.
- Signet of Reinforcement can now trigger when you evade an attack.
- Signet of Aggression cooldown has been reduced at all rarity levels.
- Signet of Aggression should trigger more reliably when multiple users with the Signet attack the same target.
- Signet of Temperance healing has been increased at all rarity levels.
- Signet of Temperance effect now has an 8 second cooldown upon applying its effect to match its duration and ensure reapplication does not cause any healing ticks to be missed.
- Signet of Temperance should trigger more reliably when multiple users with the Signet heal the same target.
- Signet of Benediction barrier value has been increased at all rarity levels.
- Signet of Benediction should trigger more reliably when multiple users with the Signet heal the same target.
- Signet of Obedience damage bonus has been increased at all rarity levels.
- Signet of Obedience buff counters will now fall off one at a time instead of all at once.
- Signet of Obedience should trigger more reliably when multiple users with the Signet attack the same target.
- Signet of Cruel Delight healing has been increased at all rarity levels.
- Signet of Cruel Delight should trigger more reliably when multiple users with the Signet attack the same target.
- Signet of Interdiction healing has been increased at all rarity levels.
- Signet of Interdiction should trigger more reliably when multiple users with the Signet attack the same target.
- Signet of Fury damage bonus has been increased at all rarity levels.
- Signet of Corruption affliction damage bonus has been increased at all rarity levels.
- Signet of Laceration critical damage bonus has been increased at all rarity levels.
- Debuffs from lesser powered Signets of Breaching will no longer overwrite more powerful ones.
- Added an icon to the Signet of Fury effect.
- Fixed an issue with the Signet of Fortification which could cause it to make players take more damage than expected.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from crafting multiple items using stacks of materials.
- Loot type and threshold changes now appear in the onscreen messages correctly.
- Fixed an issue where placeholder text appeared when disassembling items with a full inventory.
- Fixed an error message seen when attempting to use the Flashbang Grenade in restricted areas.
- "Enable Mouse Highlighting" - changed the option and tooltip text to make this functionality clearer.
- Inspection GUI should now still be able to be opened after being closed with Shift+Esc.
- Send Report button will now reappear after reviving if a player is killed while reading the mission reward window.
- The SP icon should no longer disappear when opening the Achievement window.
- The Achievement icon should now disappear when the Achievement window is opened.
- The LFG list will now update more often.
- Fixed a case where certain cells in the outer wheel could not be selected.
- Achievements that give rewards now list those rewards on the achievements menu.
- A new Cabal Log has been added to the Cabal interface. This tab will allow players to see a record of basic cabal activity.
- Fixed an issue that caused shortcut bar items to disappear when using some quantum brace abilities.
- Removed the ability to zoom in on the Skill Wheel.
- Auxiliary weapon abilities and ability slots are now hidden until auxiliary weapons are unlocked.
- The Last Strand - Poison will not affect players in anima form anymore.
- Dawning of an Endless Night - Cassandra no longer appears at the entrance to the Maintenance tunnels.
- Scrapyard Defence - All members of the Draug raiding party will now reach the barricades.
The Savage Coast
- Ami Legend can now be completed in a team.
- Hell Hath No Vacancy - Send Report text and mission rewards have been fixed.
- Crime and Punishment - Mancave computer entries can now be read multiple times without having to quit the interface.
- Sinking Feelings and Nobel Calling now have different rewards.
- The Black House - Removed temporary text from the message when trying to use Carrie's ashes away from the water.
The Blue Mountain
- The Ghosts and the Darkness - The family photo in Chuck Thompson's hand is no longer interactable.
- Dreamcatcher - The portal at end of the instance will once again teleport the player back to Blue Mountain.
- Enemy of my Enemy - Freed Sasquatch now perform emotes.
- Up in Flames - When a player interacts with the fire extinguisher after another player does, they will now get the fire extinguisher in their inventory.
- Up In Flames - The Fire Extinguisher is no longer interactable after you have already picked it up.
- Treasure Hunt - All four stones are now placed outside of the cliffside.
- Strangers from a Strange Land - Muninn will now be heard in French and German during Tiers 1, 2 and 7.
- Off the Menu - Zombies now perform the eating animation instead of digging while eating the bait.
The Scorched Desert
- Mean Streets - Picking up a charred note fragment will delete a Reassembled Atenist Orders item in your bank.
- The Last Legion - Fixed an issue where Legatus Aulus did not behave correctly once spawned.
- The Last Train to Cairo - Your character will no longer briefly flicker before the cinematic.
- Black Sun, Red Sand: Players stuck on Tier 7 will get their goal updated when interacting with the Song of the Sentinel.
City of the Sun God
- Mummy Issues - Temple City Letters item is now deleted at the end of the mission.
- Black Sun, Red Sand - An issue causing the Black Pharaoh to become permanently immune from taking damage has been resolved.
The Carpathian Fangs
- Fixed an issue that may have blocked progress during Tier 4 of 'The Red Thread'.
- Breached - Orochi Troll files media popup will now appear in French and German when the game is set to these respective languages.
- Body parts will remain on the Altar in The Palace Below after a player has died.
The Besieged Farmlands
- The Cost of Magic: Fragmentation Grenades found during Tier 5 should now always properly highlight yellow.
- There will now be a sound associated with a minigame invitation appearing onscreen.
- Players will now see a buff whenever they are flagged for PvP outside of the battlegrounds.
- The diminishing returns on pvp xp now properly affect group members while in the pvp battlegrounds.
- Declining a battlefield invite will no longer remove you from the one you are in.
- Accepting a battlefield invite no longer removes you from other battlefield queues.
- Fixed an issue where the minigame score was not properly updated when joining a minigame late.
- The Join as Party button on the signup ui is now hidden when in a PvP playfield.
- Token reward amounts should now properly be displayed in PvP Minigames.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to be invisible in PvP Minigames.
- The population cap of Fusang is now set to the second highest faction plus ten percent. This means it should be easier to get into a Fusang game.
- Reduced the power of the two most powerful Equal Footing buffs.
- Switched the heal values of Custodian Heal Aura tier 2 and 3.
- Fixed a bug where the character doing the upgrade would not get the heal for tiers 2 and 3.
- The custodian itself will now be healed by the aura for all three tiers.
- Players can now join Fusang Projects as a group.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes make players not automatically get formed in a raid correctly.
- Anima Residue is now removed as soon as you start casting an ability.
- Fixed a strange staircase in Thinis BCE.
- Kingsmouth - Larger characters won't become stuck on dumpsters anymore.
- Kingsmouth - Harrison Blake is no longer standing in nearby crates.
- Kingsmouth Town - Ellis Hill will not end up standing inside walls anymore.
- Fixed a location in Blue Mountain where players could get stuck.
- Fixed a location in Thinis 1897 BC where characters could get stuck.
- The Forgotten Ashes item can now be purchased again
- Time Tomb Raider title can now be purchased again
- Fixed a clipping issue with Strapless blouse and long gloves
- Large frame glasses, black have been renamed to Large frame glasses, brown to match their actual color
- Fatal Flourish will now trigger properly when using non-targeted AoE abilities
- Fixed an issue that caused some attacks to not build and/or consume Elemental Force
- Elemental Force and Fatal Flourish will no longer be gained when not hitting a target
- Signet of Opportunism will no longer hit for more damage than it should
- Using quantum abilities no longer causes item shortcuts to disappear
- Questions and Answers - The door used to exit to New York can be used again
- Dirty Laundry - The phone can once again be used
The Blue Mountain
- Dawning of an Endless Night - Players can now enter the Blue Ridge Mine
The Scorched Desert
- Tomb Raiders - The fifth tomb can once again be used
- A Flight of Locusts - The keycards can once again be used
- Headhunter - Players can now interact with Karim el Touni
- Tainted Dreams - Players can now close the nightmare rift
- From Oxford, With Love - Players can now retrieve the first artifact
City of the Sun God
- They Were Beautiful Once - The digging machines can once again be used
The Besieged Farmlands
- A Body of Work - Weapon cache can once again be used
- Bearing Gifts - The note can now be inspected
- Spy vs. Spy - Players can now interact with Zaha
The Shadowy Forest
- Red Hand Down - The skeleton can once again be used
- Blue Mountain - Fixed an issue where players could get stuck behind some crates
- The Shadowy Forest - Moved a dead Orochi body so it is no longer floating
- The Shadowy Forest - Moved a C4 explosive so it is no longer floating
- The Shadowy Forest - Fixed an issue where an Orochi Computer was using an Illuminati symbol
- Issue #7: "A Dream to Kill"
- 1.7 was released on July 4th 2013
|Previous Updates (Patch Notes)|
|2018||2.2.0 ▪ 2.2.1 ▪ 2.2.2 ▪ 2.3.0 ▪ 2.3.1 ▪ 2.3.2|
|2017||2.0 ▪ 2.0.1 ▪ 2.0.2 ▪ 2.0.3 ▪ 2.1.0 ▪ 2.1.1 ▪ 2.1.2 ▪ 2.1.3 ▪ 2.1.4 ▪ 2.1.5|
|2016||1.13.1 ▪1.13.2 ▪ 1.14 ▪ 1.14.1 ▪ 1.15 ▪ 1.15.5 ▪ 1.15.6 ▪ 1.15.7 ▪ 1.15.8 ▪ 1.15.9 ▪ 1.15.10|
|2015||1.11 ▪ 1.11.2 ▪ 1.12 ▪ 1.13|
|2014||1.8.4 ▪ 1.8.5 ▪ 1.9 ▪ 1.9.1 ▪ 1.9.2 ▪ 1.9.3 ▪ 1.10 ▪ 1.10.1|
|2013||1.5.2 ▪ 1.5.3 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.6 ▪ 1.6.1 ▪ 184.108.40.206 ▪ 220.127.116.11 ▪ 1.6.2 ▪ 1.7 ▪ 1.7.1 ▪ 18.104.22.168 ▪ 1.7.2 ▪ 22.214.171.124 ▪ 126.96.36.199 ▪ 1.7.3 ▪ 188.8.131.52 ▪ 1.7.4 ▪ 1.8▪ 184.108.40.206 ▪ 1.8.1 ▪ 1.8.2 ▪ 220.127.116.11 ▪ 18.104.22.168 ▪ 1.8.3|
|2012||1.0 ▪ 1.0.1 ▪ 1.0.2 ▪ 1.0.3 ▪ 1.1 ▪ 1.1.1 ▪ 1.1.2 ▪ 1.2 ▪ 1.3 ▪ 1.3.2 ▪ 1.4 ▪ 1.5|