This update brings the Valentine's Day event.
- Valentine's Day
- Check out the SoulMate 2501 BETA brought to you by Anansi Technologies, for its new Compatibility Assessment. Stations have been purchased in London by The Yellow Sign and The Horned God.
- For a limited time, the Ealdwic post in London is selling seasonal cards for flirting, friendship, or discouraging a not-so-secret admirer.
- Albion Theatre
- Trying to place items offstage in the Albion Theatre will give the proper feedback message even when the stage is locked now.
- Musical 'zingers' (much shorter than the songs) are now labeled as such.
- The Left and Right spotlights should now operate like the Center spotlight, casting a dramatic shadow.
- Theatrical backdrops and bundles can now be gift-wrapped.
- Your pet can be despawned by using the item in your inventory a second time.
- Updated player default jump animations.
- Fixed the female animations for the sleep emote.
- Corrected the message received when entering The Crusades.
- Ranged weapon resources should now build reliably.
- Quantum weapon skill Unified Theory can no longer critically heal.
- Changed the name of the Elemental Skill Overload to Elemental Overload to resolve a naming conflict.
- Changed the name of the Elemental Skill Fury to Elemental Fury to resolve a naming conflict.
- Increased cooldown of Do or Die to 60 seconds (was 40 seconds).
- Reduced the healing done by Resilient Defender.
- Increased damage of Slow the Advance.
- Increased cooldown of Slow the Advance to 25 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- Reduced leech bonus effectiveness of Experience to 20% (was 25%).
- Reduced cooldown of Shellshocker to 25 seconds (was 30 seconds).
- Reduced damage of Shellshocker.
- Reduced cooldown of Reap and Sew to 60 seconds (was 90 seconds).
- Reduced effectiveness of the leech effect of Reap and Sew.
- Anima Vessel will no longer occasionally apply itself to the same target twice.
- Increased damage of Stunning Swirl.
- Increased damage bonus from Fluid Defence to 8% (was 5%).
- Fluid Defence will now grant the Major Ward effect when triggered (was Minor Ward).
- Increased cooldown of Four Seasons to 45 seconds (was 30 seconds).
- Reduced damage of Riposte.
- Increased damage dealt by Four Seasons.
- Reduced cooldown of Master's House to 30 seconds (was 45 seconds).
- Reduced damage dealt by Sixth Sense.
- Increased cooldown of Art of War to 45 seconds (was 30 seconds).
- Increased damage dealt by Art of War.
- Clearing the Path now only gives 40% additional penetration chance against afflicted targets.
- Art of War's buff effect will now expire after 30 seconds.
- Increased damage of Cardiac Arrest.
- Increased barrier bonus of Coagulation to 40% (was 25%).
- Increased damage of primary damage over time effect of Plague.
- Increased damage of Gross Anatomy.
- Reduced cooldown of Expulsion to 30 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Increased the power of the barrier granted by Explusion.
- Reduced the damage dealt by Explusion.
- Increased the power of the initial barrier granted by My Bloody Valentine.
- Increased the power of the secondary barrier granted by My Bloody Valentine.
- Reduced the damage dealt by My Bloody Valentine.
- Increased the bonus barrier granted by Clotting.
- Reduced cooldown of Cold Blooded to 30 seconds (was 35 seconds).
- Some changes to Left Hand of Darkness: It now lasts 4 seconds (total damage is unchanged), and with Prolonged Darkness it will last 6 seconds, ticking every second. When cast while still running on the target it will now refresh the damage over time effect in addition to the stun, regardless of whether you have Prolonged Darkness.
- Gross Anatomy will no longer do damage to yourself when an environmental damage over time effect expires.
- Vessel Walls effect will now refresh duration when applied multiple times.
- Vessel Walls will no longer occasionally overwrite stronger barrier effects.
- Vital Fluids should now give the bonus primary resource more reliably.
- Increased the damage dealt by Domino Effect.
- Increased damage bonus from Probability to 8% (was 5%).
- Probability will now grant the Major Ward effect when triggered (was Minor Ward).
- Increased damage of Prisoner of Fate.
- Reduced cooldown of Black Hole to 40 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Increased the initial damage dealt to the original target of Black Hole.
- Reduced the area of effect damage dealt by Black Hole.
- Reduced cooldown of Immutable to 100 seconds (was 120 seconds).
- Increased max health bonus of Prodigal to 10% (was 7.5%).
- Increased maximum number of targets affected by Strange Attractor to 3 (was 2).
- Reduced damage dealt by Strange Attractor.
- Ripple Effect will no longer remove the effect from Twist the Knife.
- Increased cooldown of Molten Earth to 25 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- Increased damage of Molten Earth.
- Increased the ongoing damage dealt by Power Line.
- Reduced damage dealt by Live Wire.
- Increased damage of Hard Reset.
- Increased damage of Big Bang.
- Reduced cooldown of Overload to 40 seconds (was 45 seconds).
- Increased damage dealt by the final hit of Overload.
- Added Chain hyperlink and coloring to the Conditional Force ability.
- Overload description updated to show the damage value of the final hit.
- Reduced the cooldown of Go for the Throat to 25 seconds (was 30 seconds).
- Increased the damage of Go for the Throat.
- Reduced the healing done by Empowerment.
- Prey on the weak now works correctly together with Adrenalise.
- Head On will now trigger the beneficial effect from Adrenalise.
- Increased the damage of Shockwave.
- Increased damage bonus from Cool, Calm and Collected to 8% (was 5%).
- Cool, Calm and Collected will now grant the Major Ward effect when triggered (was Minor Ward).
- Cool, Calm and Collected no longer generates additional hate when blocking.
- Impair duration increase on Thunderstruck increased to 35% (was 25%).
- Increased cooldown of Eruption to 45 seconds (was 30 seconds).
- Increased damage of Eruption.
- Removed the self-snare component of Unstoppable Force.
- Reduced the cooldown of Unstoppable Force to 30 seconds (was 45 seconds).
- Reduced cooldown of Raging Volcano to 45 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Increased damage dealt by Raging Volcano.
- The internal cooldown on getting the heal from Forged in Fire will now persist through death.
- Increased cooldown of Dirty Tricks to 25 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- Increased damage dealt by Dirty Tricks.
- Reduced cooldown of Gun Crazy to 30 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Increased damage dealt by Gun Crazy.
- Seal the Deal will now increase the damage of the next consumer by 30% (was 20%).
- Increased damage dealt by Pistol Love.
- Healing bonus from Contortionist now applies to Leech and Barrier effects.
- Increased cooldown of Born Leader to 25 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- Increased the healing done by Born Leader.
- Reduced the damage dealt by Born Leader.
- Pistol skill Ingenuity will now properly apply when using Cleansing Drone, Health Drone, Sticky Drone, Backup Drone, and Area Drone.
- Updated the "Ready for More" description to state that it "cleanses" rather than "removes" 1 detrimental effect.
- Increased cooldown of Kneecapper to 25 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- Increased damage dealt by Kneecapper.
- Increased Aura bonus from Authority to 20% (was 15%).
- Increased cooldown of Shotgun Wedding to 25 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Increased damage of Shotgun Wedding.
- Increased the damage of Point Blank at short and medium range.
- Increased cooldown of Cleanup to 60 seconds (was 50 seconds).
- Increased the chance of Shield Formation spreading buffs to 100% (was 50%).
- Increased the cooldown of Rail Turret to 30 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- Increased the damage dealt by Rail Turret.
- Shotgun skill Reinforcement will now properly trigger from Defensive Turret.
- Reduced the cooldown of Shotgun Turret to 10 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Cleanup no longer requires a defensive target to activate.
- Items with custom built-in effects (for example QL 10 items) can now be disassembled.
- Some low QL items that would not properly disassemble have been fixed.
- It is now possible to create a mould from all weapons dropped in the NY raid.
- Disassembling luck talismans with prefixes will now give the items advertised in the crafting window, and also give more materials.
- Crafting sparklers will now actually give 5 of them, like the crafting window promises.
- Some mixed stat glyphs switched around which stat was the dominant when upgraded to 10.5. This has been rectified and any one of these that were already upgraded will be switched back to the original distribution.
- Motes of Aten will now display in the deathcam for players viewing the Squalid Hekaturgist encounter in The Ankh.
- The text of Quantum ability tooltips have been brightened to make them easier to read.
- The effect from Signet of Aggression now actually does have a 10 second cooldown.
- It will now be easier to recognize upgradable glyphs in your inventory as they will have the item type "Custom Glyph" or "Venice Glyph".
- Updated the description of Signet of Salvation when attached to an item, to clarify the effect.
- Corrected stats on all of the blue weapons bought from the end of days event vendor.
- The evade effect from Brooklyn Bracer is now blocked from building for 8 seconds after you have evaded.
- Damage from Signet of Opportunism is no longer considered a hit.
- The effects from the talismans dropping in the NY raid will now work more consistently.
- Rogue Agent (Illuminati): Enemies will no longer get "stuck" inside the stone lion statues sometimes while fighting in Shambala.
- All Roads Lead to Rome : Players using the Agartha Conduit to leave in the middle of the mission while in the instance will now be asked for confirmation before teleporting away from the area.
- Killing yourself will no longer cause durability damage in Fusang and the minigames.
- Fixed an issue with the world domination buffs not showing up correctly.
- If the player loses a resurrection point that they are signed up to respawn at, they will now resurrect at the closest resurrection point instead of having to wait for the next respawn wave.
- Players who leave the playfield while dead will reappear as resurrected and alive when they arrive back in the world.
- You will no longer pick up a neutral relic when you are interrupted. It's no longer possible to pick up more than 4 relics.
- Lowered the mimimum amount of players to start the minigame from 8 to 5.
- Gate Turrets in Fusang are no longer able to evade.
- City of the Sun God : Hemitneter's necklace will no longer clip through her statue.
|Previous Updates (Patch Notes)|
|2018||2.2.0 ▪ 2.2.1 ▪ 2.2.2 ▪ 2.3.0 ▪ 2.3.1 ▪ 2.3.2|
|2017||2.0 ▪ 2.0.1 ▪ 2.0.2 ▪ 2.0.3 ▪ 2.1.0 ▪ 2.1.1 ▪ 2.1.2 ▪ 2.1.3 ▪ 2.1.4 ▪ 2.1.5|
|2016||1.13.1 ▪1.13.2 ▪ 1.14 ▪ 1.14.1 ▪ 1.15 ▪ 1.15.5 ▪ 1.15.6 ▪ 1.15.7 ▪ 1.15.8 ▪ 1.15.9 ▪ 1.15.10|
|2015||1.11 ▪ 1.11.2 ▪ 1.12 ▪ 1.13|
|2014||1.8.4 ▪ 1.8.5 ▪ 1.9 ▪ 1.9.1 ▪ 1.9.2 ▪ 1.9.3 ▪ 1.10 ▪ 1.10.1|
|2013||1.5.2 ▪ 1.5.3 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.6 ▪ 1.6.1 ▪ 220.127.116.11 ▪ 18.104.22.168 ▪ 1.6.2 ▪ 1.7 ▪ 1.7.1 ▪ 22.214.171.124 ▪ 1.7.2 ▪ 126.96.36.199 ▪ 188.8.131.52 ▪ 1.7.3 ▪ 184.108.40.206 ▪ 1.7.4 ▪ 1.8▪ 220.127.116.11 ▪ 1.8.1 ▪ 1.8.2 ▪ 18.104.22.168 ▪ 22.214.171.124 ▪ 1.8.3|
|2012||1.0 ▪ 1.0.1 ▪ 1.0.2 ▪ 1.0.3 ▪ 1.1 ▪ 1.1.1 ▪ 1.1.2 ▪ 1.2 ▪ 1.3 ▪ 1.3.2 ▪ 1.4 ▪ 1.5|