- DLC #6 is now available for $10/€10. Discounts for Members (10%) and Grand Masters (20%) apply. Customers who have set up DLC Autobuy from their account page now has unlocked DLC #6 for their account, with the item that gives access available under “CLAIM ITEMS” in the Item Store.
- A range of new outfits and clothing is now available.
- Veteran and Recruitment System
- Members (and Grandmasters) get ten Veteran Points each month they are or have been a member.
- These Veteran Points can be used to purchase unique and helpful new items in the Item Store.
- Recruiting someone who purchases The Secret World gives the recruiter one month worth of Veteran Points. Recruitment is done on your account page.
A brand new mission line is now available:
"The Last Train to Cairo". Play through a new, deep and revealing story within Egypt. Travel back in time to unearth powerful artifacts which can help you in the future, and see how the wondrous locations of The Scorched Desert looked in ages past. The new missions are:
- Mean Streets
- The Prisoner
- The Escape
- A Time to Every Purpose
- O Tempora! O Mores!
- The City Beneath Us
- Know Them by Their Works
- The City Before Us
- The Last Train to Cairo
The new "Whip" Auxiliary weapon is now available.
- The Time Accelerator item can no longer be deleted.
- Flashbang grenade now has proper sound effects.
- Corrected the cause of a server crash.
- Fixed an issue that could crash the community server.
- Client log file should no longer grow very large so quickly.
- Fixed the buff description for the Coney Island Band.
- Fire Manifestation damage has been increased. Lightning Manifestation damage has been decreased.
- Resolved an issue where players continued to live for a while with 0 HP.
- Fixed a clipping issue with Dae-su in Seoul.
- Fixed a clipping issue with the Ninja mask and female faces.
- The Third Core Capacitor can no longer be used in place of an Astral Fuse.
- Added a description to the spawning buff used by monsters found in the Spoiled Garden lair of The Shadowy Forest.
- Description added to the Affliction Counter buff that appears on monsters in the Installation 10 Lair in Carpathian Fangs.
- Fixed a location in The Ankh where your character could get stuck.
- Fixed a location in Seoul where your character could become permanently stuck.
- The J-pop jacket will no longer change the visual look of your shirt sleeves.
- The Scorched Desert: Moved Shani further away from the wall to avoid her spawning into it.
- Fixed in error in Expulsion's barrier calculation tooltip.
- Seal the Deal should now modify consumers more reliably.
- Closer should now modify consumers more reliably.
- Anima Charge with High Voltage will now allow Inferno to critically hit.
- The fact that Shot of Anima does damage is now mentioned in the tooltip.
- Fixed a problem where auxiliary affixes could stop working for some time after dying.
- Updated the description of Bond, Strong Bond to include number of allies and radius of effect.
- Anima Vessel will now work as described, as in everyone damaging the target will get a heal.
- Trucker will now work correctly with Thrill of the Chase.
- Misdirection now works correctly.
- Fixed an issue with Lock, Stock & Barrel.
- The Minor Ward effect from Fluid Defence will now apply more reliably regardless of which attack should trigger it.
- Rocket Launcher Augur effect will now trigger even if another weapon is used before it expires.
- Description for Grounded passive ability was updated to show that it only triggers when a purge ability is used.
- Fixed a problem with Powder Burn.
- Updated the description of the Criticality ability.
- Heal over time and damage over time ability effects applied by players no longer display heal or damage values, fixing an issue where 0 was shown to other players.
- Fixed an issue where tooltips could appear blurry.
- Dodging will no longer cause the expanded Ability Wheel description cells to collapse.
- You should no longer randomly swap to the Quantum Ability wheel while using the main Ability wheel.
- You should no longer see an incorrectly placed Equip button when rapidly selecting different abilities on the ability pane list.
- Added a cooldownbar for a swapped abilities count down.
- Health Bars no longer turn yellow when part of them is off any side of the screen.
- Ability Wheel'ss navigation buttons are no longer enabled when the Power Inventory panel is open.
- Barrier absorbs are now displayed in combat chat even if they reduce damage to 0.
- Swapping two items on the shortcut bar should work more reliably now.
- Your shortcut bar will now accurately reflect when an item in the inventory is removed or updated.
- Blue quality Signet of Vigour will now increase max HP as stated by 330 (was 329).
- If a glyph is not upgradable anyway, it will not say that the reason is because a PvP toolkit is used.
- The damage from the gadget 'Bitterness' will now appear in the combat log.
- Signet of Corruption should now properly increase Affliction effect damage.
- Description of Kindle passive ability has been updated to show a range of healing values.
- Crossroad of the World - Coda: the mission can now be resolved by visiting Dave Screed.
- Kingsmouth Code: Missing tier text now appears again.
The Savage Coast
- A sound effect is now played when using the Library Ward during the Breakfast cult.
- To Sir, With Love: Breaking the mirrors in the classrooms should occur no more than 4 times before the goal is updated.
- To Sir, With Love: Group members will get a goal update to Tier 6 even if they enter the media room after the fight with the wraith.
- Theme Part Tycoon: The Angry Clown should spawn normally in the future.
- The Strange Boat House in the Mist: The mutilated corpse should now be present.
- The Search for Tyler Freeborn van wreckage cinematic should now have audio.
The Scorched Desert
- The Big Terrible Picture - Door to the metallic ankh will open if the player is outside the room with the goal "Collect the metallic ankh".
- From Carthage to Cairo: The laptop now starts the tier 4 event, and the detonators can now be activated.
- A Shadow Over Egypt: Elemental Guardian respawn is now every 30 secs, and the Elemental Guardian waypoint has been moved to more accurate position.
- From Below: Dr. Shirui and the experiment will now respawn 30 secs after being killed.
- A Lion in the Streets: NPCs no longer duplicate unnecessarily when respawning inside the cage.
- The Big Terrible Picture: Ritual of Lineage will now reset correctly.
- Between a Rock and a Hard Place - Event will now reset correctly after being completed multiple times.
- Tainted Dreams: Eye of the Dream will now remain interactable throughout the mission even if the player gets out of the dream state.
- The Traitor: The Informant should now respawn after getting killed.
City of the Sun God
- There is no longer a placeholder name when using the scales during 'The Stained Oasis'.
- Adjusted the formatting for the mission text of The Black Pharaoh's Guard.
- Ravine of the Champion portals are now more multiplayer-friendly.
- Reduced the damage of the General's subordinates in The Corrupted General.
- The 3rd Age: You can no longer get stuck by pausing the mission.
- The Stained Oasis: Aspirants now wield swords.
- They Were Beautiful Once: Slightly weakened the Dredge and The Excavator NPCs.
The Shadowy Forest
- Fixed a typo in Tier 2 of 'Root of the Problem'.
- The Savage Coast : Sam Krieg no longer has red eyebrows.
- The minigame system has changed to support a team that comes in second place. This team will get higher rewards than the team to finish last. As a result the token and XP rewards for the minigames has been adjusted. All minigames reward more XP than before.
- El Dorado
- 1st: 20
- 2nd: 10
- 3rd: 5
- 1st: 15
- 2nd: 8
- 3rd: 4
- The Seoul Fight Club resurrection point now works correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the world domination buffs not showing up correctly.
- Added new PvP rank uniforms to the mobility vendors in faction HQ.
- It's now possible to sign up for multiple minigames at the same time.
- Players may now select respawn points in Fusang Projects.
- Swapped the position of the Decline and Join buttons on the join window.
- Added a PvP XP bar to the GUI.
- Players no longer get removed from their group before accepting a minigame start notification.
- Dead players will now be revived when they leave a PvP playfield.
- Fixed an issue where players would not get teleported out of the playfield correctly after finishing the minigame.
- Fixed an issue that could make the Untouchable buff not get rewarded correctly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from switching their abilities while standing in the resurrection area.
- Fixed an issue where you would sometimes not be rewarded the "I want it all" achievement.
- Issue #6: "The Last Train to Cairo"
- 1.6 was released on March 14th 2013
|Previous Updates (Patch Notes)|
|2018||2.2.0 ▪ 2.2.1 ▪ 2.2.2 ▪ 2.3.0 ▪ 2.3.1 ▪ 2.3.2|
|2017||2.0 ▪ 2.0.1 ▪ 2.0.2 ▪ 2.0.3 ▪ 2.1.0 ▪ 2.1.1 ▪ 2.1.2 ▪ 2.1.3 ▪ 2.1.4 ▪ 2.1.5|
|2016||1.13.1 ▪1.13.2 ▪ 1.14 ▪ 1.14.1 ▪ 1.15 ▪ 1.15.5 ▪ 1.15.6 ▪ 1.15.7 ▪ 1.15.8 ▪ 1.15.9 ▪ 1.15.10|
|2015||1.11 ▪ 1.11.2 ▪ 1.12 ▪ 1.13|
|2014||1.8.4 ▪ 1.8.5 ▪ 1.9 ▪ 1.9.1 ▪ 1.9.2 ▪ 1.9.3 ▪ 1.10 ▪ 1.10.1|
|2013||1.5.2 ▪ 1.5.3 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.6 ▪ 1.6.1 ▪ 184.108.40.206 ▪ 220.127.116.11 ▪ 1.6.2 ▪ 1.7 ▪ 1.7.1 ▪ 18.104.22.168 ▪ 1.7.2 ▪ 22.214.171.124 ▪ 126.96.36.199 ▪ 1.7.3 ▪ 188.8.131.52 ▪ 1.7.4 ▪ 1.8▪ 184.108.40.206 ▪ 1.8.1 ▪ 1.8.2 ▪ 220.127.116.11 ▪ 18.104.22.168 ▪ 1.8.3|
|2012||1.0 ▪ 1.0.1 ▪ 1.0.2 ▪ 1.0.3 ▪ 1.1 ▪ 1.1.1 ▪ 1.1.2 ▪ 1.2 ▪ 1.3 ▪ 1.3.2 ▪ 1.4 ▪ 1.5|