Jump to navigation Jump to search
- All abilities which build resources will no longer slow down the player during activation.
- Reduced the cooldown of Surging Blades to 12 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Reduced the cooldown of Spiral of Death to 15 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- Reduced the cooldown of Saving Grace to 15 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- Reduced the cooldown of Touchdown! to 12 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Reduced the cooldown of Trucker to 20 seconds (was 25 seconds).
- Reduced the cooldown of Bushwhack to 35 seconds (was 45 seconds).
- Reduced the cooldown of Gore to 20 seconds (was 25 seconds).
- Reduced the cooldown of Helter Skelter to 35 seconds (was 45 seconds).
- Issue 13's Side Missions "Furious Road", "Pieces of Jack", "The Corpse and the Key", and "A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit Jung", are now available!
- Two new rare bosses can now be found inside the crates on the Kaidan docks!
- Cleaned up an errant radio in the City of the Sun God.
- Orochi Sky Drones and Buckler Drones should now animate and behave properly in all cases.
- Fixed an issue with the Drifting Onryo ability XX_Loosely Bound showing up in the combat log.
- Improved player interaction with climbable trusses.
- Fixed an issue where the role icon in the Team UI would not display properly.
- Police Motor Unit and Hermes MT600 should now show up properly in Auction House searches.
- Dalmatian pet now correctly states that it is acquired from Mrs. Knickknack.
- Niflheim Tiny and Holiday Devil will now increase the counter of number of pets collected. Characters who have already obtained these pets have had their pets collected stat adjusted during the downtime.
- One blue rarity AE Capacitor was claiming to be a higher QL than it ought to be. This has been corrected and the corresponding equip requirement has been adjusted.
- Green Rejuvenation signets should no longer show a black icon when triggered.
- Fixed an issue which caused Signet of Subjugation to cause friendly targets to attack players.
- Corrupted and Heavily Corrupted Biohazard containers can now grant capacitors and modules when opened.
- Fixed an animation issue that could occur with male character arms when using Ground Pound in rapid succession.
- Fixed an issue which caused Heavy Recoil to not deal damage and expend resources in some situations. This change will cause Heavy Recoil to deal damage and consume resources even if you are unable to take advantage of the backwards movement component of the ability.
- Anima Shot now has a 1 second cast time.
Dungeons and Raids
Manhattan Exclusion Zone
- (Nightmare) Rose, Mei Ling, Alex, and Zuberi are no longer targeted by player healing and cleansing effects.
- (Nightmare) Fixed an issue that could cause Gaia Incarnate to not properly pulse.
- The Man in the Ebony Tower - Fixed an issue that could prevent players from being able to pick up this mission.
- Exit Strategy - Fixed an issue that could prevent completion of this mission if players leave the area during the final goal.
- Updated all Kaidan main missions that provide AEGIS container rewards to provide Heavily Corrupted Biohazard Containers.
- Updated all Kaidan side missions that provide AEIGS container rewards to provide Corrupted Biohazard Containers.
- Elements of Control - Increased the area in which the Suspicious Automaton will fight.
- Elements of Control - The Battle Ordinance Bot (aka BOB) should now be properly hackable.
- Wetware - Dying after removing the battery from the crashed van will no longer prevent progress.
- Wetware - If control of the drone companion is lost and unable to be re-obtained due to obstacles or death, the companion will return to the lobby.
- Wetware - Improved the collision around the bridge.
- Wetware - Fixed an issue where Rebar could trap exceptionally tall characters.
- The Shadow - Updated waypoints to be a bit more accurate.
- The Chrome Steed - Fixed an issue where the cooldown was not functioning properly on the Landmine ability.
- The Chrome Steed - Rad Tunes will also apply a moderate Heal over Time effect to the caster.
- Batteries Not Included - Fixed a case where it was not possible to power up the cyborg.
- The Latest Version - Security Five will no longer spam text messages if you have already retrieved the firmware.
|Previous Updates (Patch Notes)|
|2018||2.2.0 ▪ 2.2.1 ▪ 2.2.2 ▪ 2.3.0 ▪ 2.3.1 ▪ 2.3.2|
|2017||2.0 ▪ 2.0.1 ▪ 2.0.2 ▪ 2.0.3 ▪ 2.1.0 ▪ 2.1.1 ▪ 2.1.2 ▪ 2.1.3 ▪ 2.1.4 ▪ 2.1.5|
|2016||1.13.1 ▪1.13.2 ▪ 1.14 ▪ 1.14.1 ▪ 1.15 ▪ 1.15.5 ▪ 1.15.6 ▪ 1.15.7 ▪ 1.15.8 ▪ 1.15.9 ▪ 1.15.10|
|2015||1.11 ▪ 1.11.2 ▪ 1.12 ▪ 1.13|
|2014||1.8.4 ▪ 1.8.5 ▪ 1.9 ▪ 1.9.1 ▪ 1.9.2 ▪ 1.9.3 ▪ 1.10 ▪ 1.10.1|
|2013||1.5.2 ▪ 1.5.3 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.6 ▪ 1.6.1 ▪ 184.108.40.206 ▪ 220.127.116.11 ▪ 1.6.2 ▪ 1.7 ▪ 1.7.1 ▪ 18.104.22.168 ▪ 1.7.2 ▪ 22.214.171.124 ▪ 126.96.36.199 ▪ 1.7.3 ▪ 188.8.131.52 ▪ 1.7.4 ▪ 1.8▪ 184.108.40.206 ▪ 1.8.1 ▪ 1.8.2 ▪ 220.127.116.11 ▪ 18.104.22.168 ▪ 1.8.3|
|2012||1.0 ▪ 1.0.1 ▪ 1.0.2 ▪ 1.0.3 ▪ 1.1 ▪ 1.1.1 ▪ 1.1.2 ▪ 1.2 ▪ 1.3 ▪ 1.3.2 ▪ 1.4 ▪ 1.5|