- 1 Hotfix #4
- 2 Hotfix #3
- 3 Hotfix #2
- 4 Hotfix #1
- 5 Main Update
- 5.1 GENERAL
- 5.2 GUI
- 5.3 COMBAT
- 5.4 MISSIONS
- 5.5 PVP
- 6 Previous Updates
Released 30 Sep 2014
- The Pagans - Players will now be able to pick up Raizo's jacket if they miss it initially.
Released 18 Sep 2014
- The Pagans - The boombox will now only be heard by the player using it.
Released 16 Sep 2014
- Lore entry #3 in The Bomb -> Black Signal can be obtained again.
- Lore entry #3 in The House-In-Exile -> Black Signal can be obtained again.
The Besieged Farmlands
- Death and Axes - Fixed a hole in time and space that was exchanging a cell phone for superglue in tier 2.
The Shadowy Forest
- Singing Stones - The stone in tier 1 will once again share Iele's Melody.
The Pagans - Big Johnny now takes significantly reduced damage during his channel. The Pagans - Big Johnny's heal is now a heal over time that occurs during the channel. The Pagans - Big Johnny now no longer resets when another player takes aggro during his lethal channel. The Bank Heist - Some of the traps in Mefisto Security have been made MORE sensitive, while others have been made LESS sensitive. The Bank Heist - A number of goals have been adjusted to provide team credit. The Bank Heist - Players who leave Mefisto Security while on Tier 3 of the mission will now be able to re-enter.
Released 12 Sep 2014
- The Last Pagan lore tab now displays its title and artwork.
- The Council of Venice Chemist in Ginpachi Park no longer floats above his bench.
Released 11 Sep 2014
- Particle effects running on players should no longer be visible in cinematics.
- Campfires and bonfires no longer damage characters while in a cinematic.
- Tacos, Bingo! soda, and other foods no longer have unusual anti-gravity effects on ladders.
- Shems are now more eager to participate in the "Happy Feet" ritual. They will now start participating in the ritual faster, and will wait longer for a full compliment of Shems.
- The "Happy Feet" ritual in Agartha will no longer prematurely cancel, so long as at least 1 of the core 9 Shems is still present.
- Fixed a case where Kamikaz-filth would stop jumping off high places.
- All Hyper-Infected Kamikaz-filth now drop the same piece of lore.
- Obsidian Anubis Mask and Headdress have their eye glow back.
- Fixed a client crash related to effects.
- Corrected some instances when Oni could be killed during their suicide spell and still deal damage.
- NPCs at the Pachinko Parlour are now much less likely to offset from their normal positions.
- Female Romany Guards have grown their hair back
- Despite the demonic infestation of Kita Pier, a miraculously surviving maintenance worker has managed to install 3 ladders for those Secret Worlders who trip over the guard rail and land in the waters of Kaidan.
- Fixed a ladder in the Blue Mountain lair.
- Hyper-Infected Citizens have spread throughout the rooftops and subways of Kaidan, and can now be encountered at a larger number of locations.
- The double doors at Hyakumonogatari Heights are now only usable while on a relevant mission. Characters who have already braved Spiral can still reach the top floor by using the elevator on the back of the building.
- Added two new AEGIS skills to the Skills UI.
- Three new Elite decks have been added to the Deck list in the Ability Wheel page.
- Item durability information for nearby players will now be available. This will make sure you see their stats correctly when some of their items break.
- Added new Interface options that allow specific types of notifications to be enabled and disabled individually.
- Added Kaidan to the LFG tool.
- Added item types to the descriptions of glyphs and signets socketed in equipment. This should help players determine which items they can upgrade.
- Deck list dropdown no longer steals keyboard focus.
- Fixed a case where the ability bar would be positioned incorrectly after being swapped.
- Swapped ability bars should no longer show augment tooltips for swapped abilities.
- Added a new effect for when an achievement condition is failed.
- Updated the repeatable story mission icon.
- Adjusted base ability damage of almost all abilities that interact with Hinder and Impair. The base damage of these abilities should now no longer be lower than other abilities to compensate for their potential bonuses. In practice, all of these abilities will deal more damage than they did in the past, but the amount of increased damage will vary noticeably. The following abilities are affected by this change:
- Assault Rifle:
- Chaos Focus:
- Blood Focus:
- Elemental Focus:
- Domino Effect is no longer treated as a resource consumer for the purposes of its interaction with passive abilities.
- Increased the damage return of Suffering and Solace from 2% to 3%.
- Fixed an issue with Wildfire that caused it to only build Elemental Focus resources in some cases.
- Fixed an issue that caused "Conditional Force" to occasionally build too many resources.
- Reduced the cooldown of Hard Reset from 60 to 45 seconds.
- Reduced the cooldown of Power Line from 30 to 25 seconds.
- Increased the hinder range of Power Line from 3 to 5 metres.
- If both the hinder effect and bonus damage of Power Line are triggered, the damage over time effect is not removed.
- Infusion no longer triggers and is not affected by global recharge time.
- Reduced the cooldown of Transfuse and Abuse from 25 to 20 seconds.
- Increased the damage of Transfuse and Abuse.
- Increased the area of effect damage of My Bloody Valentine.
- Increased the final barrier strength of My Bloody Valentine.
- Corrected tooltip of Surgical Steel to reflect that the heal over time component lasts 4 seconds.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Creature Comfort from healing when the target had the Signet of Reinforcement buff.
- Increased the damage dealt by Savage.
- Reduced the cooldown of Head On from 5 to 2 seconds.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Blast of Light to stack HoTs when different numbers of Fist resources were consumed.
- Fixed an issue in Blast of Light's tooltip that caused it to display the self-heal value as if it was the Blast heal value (This means that Blast of Light's displayed healing value for affected allies has always been far too low).
- Added Blast of Light's actual blast heal value to the tooltip (in place of the incorrect self-heal value).
- Added a new line to display Blast of Light's new self heal value (This value has been increased from 50% to 75% as a balance change).
- The healing power of Blast of Light's Blast heal was increased as a balance change (since this value has never actually been displayed it will appear to be a much more significant change than it actually is).
- Fixed an issue where Blowout would grant stacks of its buff effect when damaging enemies who are not Weakened.
- Corrected an issue that caused Epicentre to hit too few times. Epicentre should now reliably hit 24 times against a stationary target.
- Corrected an issue with Epicentre's tooltip that incorrectly indicated that Epicentre is a 20% movement speed reduction. Epicentre is a 30% movement speed reduction.
- Changed the maximum number of targets that can be hit by Epicentre's area of effect from 3 to 5.
- Increased the number of targets Epicentre can affect from 3 to 5.
- Full Momentum now sets momentum stacks to 5. If Momentum stacks are at 5, gives a 20% movement speed bonus for 5 seconds.
- Increased Saving Grace's damage reduction on the next attack to 90%.
- Deadly Aim is now properly affected by abilities which purge beneficial effects.
- Increased the damage of Pistol Love. Also fixed an issue with this ability's tooltip which prevented its damage displaying correctly. As such, this ability's damage may appear to be lower, but it has actually increased.
- Cleansing Drone can now cleanse up to 4 allies at a time.
- Decreased the cooldown of Cleansing Drone from 6 to 4 seconds.
- Gun-Fu now applies 5 resources to each target.
- Increased the range of Gun-Fu to 10 metres.
- Reduced the cooldown of Bullet Ballet from 30 to 20 seconds.
- Added an explosion effect to Area Drone if the target dies before the drone is finished attacking.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Greater Good's tooltip from updating correctly when Utilitarianism is equipped.
- Increased the effective range of Born Leader to 10 metres.
- Fixed an issue that caused Takedown's Hindered effect to be one second shorter than it should at both levels.
- Out for a Kill now has a "Marked for Death" effect like "No Mercy" and "Live Wire". This effect increases the penetration chance of turrets, drones, and manifestations by 10% for 8 seconds.
- Increased the damage dealt by Rail Turret.
- Reduced the cooldown of Heavy Recoil from 10 to 5 seconds.
- Reduced the cooldown of Smart Bomb from 45 to 30 seconds.
- Reduced the cooldown of Bomb Squad from 45 to 30 seconds.
- Increased the duration of Defensive Turret from 5 to 10 seconds.
- Corrected an issue that caused Demolition, Man to only hit once when two players proc it on the same target during the 5 second internal recharge time.
- Lowered the cooldown of Misdirection from 60 to 30 seconds.
- Lowered the cooldown of Speed Freak from 45 to 30 seconds.
- Fixed a couple of issues preventing ability tooltips from showing the effect of a Rampant augment.
- Corrected an issue that was causing Obedience signets to ignore impairs that were based on projectiles for a short time.
- Corrected an issue that caused Signet of Laceration to proc on critical heals with some abilities.
- A new skill is available for AEGIS which will increase maximum SP and reduce the cooldown time when swapping AEGIS controllers.
- A new skill is available for AEGIS which will increase maximum SP and increase global AEGIS damage conversion percent.
- Swapping AEGIS controllers while out of combat will no longer trigger the AEGIS swap cooldown.
- Added an animation which plays while the AEGIS swap cooldown is in effect.
- Dawning of an Endless Night - Fixed a case on tier 5 of the mission where it was possible to be attacked during a cinematic.
- Dawning of an Endless Night - Fixed an issue that could cause the buff "Safety in Horrors" to not be properly removed from the boss during the boss encounter on tier 17.
- Dawning of an Endless Night - Added the missing boss shield to the boss encounter in the mine on tier 17.
- Black Sun, Red Sand - Tier 5; It should no longer be possible to be attacked while viewing the cinematic when first entering City of the Sun God.
- Mortal Sins - Fixed a case where "XX_Invisible" would speak in the chat window.
- Mortal Sins - Resolved an issue that prevented proper credit from being awarded when the final Transylvania encounter was completed too quickly.
- Right of Way - An issue that occasionally prevented Ibaraki from dropping the required evidence on death has been resolved.
- Right of Way - It is no longer possible to use the meet up feature in Ibaraki's Lair.
- The Animate Clay - Fixed the names of a couple of interactive objects.
- Hulk Smash - Fixed an issue that could cause the zombie population of Priest Island to spiral out of control.
The Blue Mountain
- Dreamcatcher - It is now possible to resume and advance this mission if there is already a Dreamcatcher in the inventory.
The Carpathian Fangs
- The Sound of Children - Players will get proper feedback when attempting to travel to The Nursery (Instance) before having purchased Issue 7: A Dream to Kill.
- Killers on the Road - Fixed an issue that could cause a client crash when using the portal to go between Kaidan and Hell.
- Right of Way - Reduced the overall damage dealt by Ibaraki.
|Previous Updates (Patch Notes)|
|2018||2.2.0 ▪ 2.2.1 ▪ 2.2.2 ▪ 2.3.0 ▪ 2.3.1 ▪ 2.3.2|
|2017||2.0 ▪ 2.0.1 ▪ 2.0.2 ▪ 2.0.3 ▪ 2.1.0 ▪ 2.1.1 ▪ 2.1.2 ▪ 2.1.3 ▪ 2.1.4 ▪ 2.1.5|
|2016||1.13.1 ▪1.13.2 ▪ 1.14 ▪ 1.14.1 ▪ 1.15 ▪ 1.15.5 ▪ 1.15.6 ▪ 1.15.7 ▪ 1.15.8 ▪ 1.15.9 ▪ 1.15.10|
|2015||1.11 ▪ 1.11.2 ▪ 1.12 ▪ 1.13|
|2014||1.8.4 ▪ 1.8.5 ▪ 1.9 ▪ 1.9.1 ▪ 1.9.2 ▪ 1.9.3 ▪ 1.10 ▪ 1.10.1|
|2013||1.5.2 ▪ 1.5.3 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.6 ▪ 1.6.1 ▪ 188.8.131.52 ▪ 184.108.40.206 ▪ 1.6.2 ▪ 1.7 ▪ 1.7.1 ▪ 220.127.116.11 ▪ 1.7.2 ▪ 18.104.22.168 ▪ 22.214.171.124 ▪ 1.7.3 ▪ 126.96.36.199 ▪ 1.7.4 ▪ 1.8▪ 188.8.131.52 ▪ 1.8.1 ▪ 1.8.2 ▪ 184.108.40.206 ▪ 220.127.116.11 ▪ 1.8.3|
|2012||1.0 ▪ 1.0.1 ▪ 1.0.2 ▪ 1.0.3 ▪ 1.1 ▪ 1.1.1 ▪ 1.1.2 ▪ 1.2 ▪ 1.3 ▪ 1.3.2 ▪ 1.4 ▪ 1.5|