Rogue Agent (Dragon)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Note: This article is about the Dragon-specific version of the Rogue Agent mission. For other factions versions, see Rogue Agent.
|Start Coords:||No Data|
|Given by:||Automatic assignment|
|Reward:||299,210 Experience Experience|
|Added in:||Update 1.0|
Mission Introduction Text.
Dialogue Scene Name
- Character Name: Dialogue
- Tier 1: Tier Objective Text
- List objectives
- 299,210 Experience
- ###,### per Tier for tiers 1 thru #
- ###,### for completion of tier #
- ###,### Pax Romana upon completion of tier #
- # Sequins of ? upon completion of tier #
- Item Name QL# item type, upon completion of tier #
There are x tiers to this mission.
- Follow the rogue agent
- Click the PC
- Follow the rogue agent
- Heads through Agartha portal
- Follow the rogue agent into Agartha
- See Agartha (Solo Instance) for a map and description of the zone.
- Note: You are ultimately heading to Shambala. But, Agartha is a maze. Here is a specific sequence to get you there.
- Enter Agartha Solo Instance
- Turn left, run up the branch line. You will be attacked by an Illuminati (The Headhunter) agent and a Templars (The Judiciary) agent on the way to #3. You cannot kill them. They will run away.
- Go to the top, with the double portals, only the one on the right functions.
- Enter right portal, you come out looking into an acceleration field.
- Turn around, and re-enter the portal you just exited.
- You will not return to the original spot from #4
- Only 1 way to go, go up the branch line.
- Enter the portal at end of branch line.
- Go up the branch line. There are 2 branch lines, but 1 terminates within sight.
- You will be attacked by a Templars (The Judiciary) agent and an Illuminati (The Headhunter) agent on the way to #11. You cannot kill them. They will run away.
- Continue to the end, and enter the portal
- You will be on a branch line with a Custodian on it.
- Go about 1/2-way up the branch line to (423, 378). Drop off the side onto the branch line below you.
- Continue along the branch line to the disabled Custodian.
- In front of disabled Custodian, you will see a branch line below you at (423, 290).
- Drop onto the lower branch line, and go through the portal.
- Go up the branch line, and enter the portal.
- You will be entering the Shambala Solo Instance.
- Recover the artifact
- Note: It is tricky. You must do enough damage quickly to kill the Judiciary and the Headhunter without taking yourself too low. Then, you HAVE to use the 2 Lion Statue (Pagodas?). As you approach one (RED or GREEN), an aura will build on you. Now, you know the colors. The RED statue interrupts his casting of kill all spell. The GREEN statue removes his damage immunity. I found using both was very helpful. When you use the GREEN, the Rogue Agent (Rhys Delacroix) can be killed. You will need to kite between the statues several times to kill him.
- Note2: Very hard indeed at the moment you get the mission, being a tank (hammer/chaos) with QL6 equipment it took many tries. I start with the Headhunter (rifle and ...?) and then the Judiciary (blood and blade). when there is enough health left take a potion and take on Rhys. you don't really use the statues, just get close to them, stick around the green one until he starts casting his kill all spell, then head for red and back to green, further in fighting Rhys be careful of the grenades, beyond that he isn't that hard.
- Return to Seoul and deposit the artifact