Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article that still requires at least one image is a stub. You can help CryGaia Wiki by expanding it.
Another fairly straightforward fight, the only thing to watch out for is the various ground effects.
- Electrical Pylons - These light up one after another, up one side of the corridor and down the other, in a counter-clockwise motion. The tank should keep the Traumadriver on one side of the corridor while the pylons light up on the other side and then bring up to the opposite side of the corridor as the pylons on the first side light up.
- Firewall - At the start of the fight firewalls will appear on either end of the corridor, and as the fight progresses the wall at the beginning of the corridor will slowly move forward. However, the wall moves very slowly, and unless the group is severely underpowered it shouldn't be an issue.
- Boss AoE's - Traumadriver is able to cast some AoE's of his own which would not normally be an issue. But, with the electrical pylons and firewalls to also watch out for they can make positioning difficult.
- Will drop 1x from the following:
- May drop any of the following:
- Glyph Toolkit
Error in widget YouTube: unable to write file /home/crygaia/public_html/wiki/w/extensions/Widgets/compiled_templates/wrt65e21d292655d5_77711700