Difference between revisions of "The Prisoner"
|Line 119:||Line 119:|
Latest revision as of 00:03, 13 June 2019
|Region:||Valley of the Sun God|
|Start Location:||Packing Plant|
|Given by:||Entrance to the date factory|
|Story Arc:||The Last Train to Cairo|
|Previous Mission:||Mean Streets|
|Next Mission:||A Time to Every Purpose|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
The Atenists have been rounding up prisoners and bringing them here. Tortured answers echo inside. Uncover what drives the Atenists. Beat them to whatever they're seeking.
There are 4 tiers to this mission.
- Enter the date factory
- You'll enter the Date Factory (Instance)
- Search the date factory
- There are several Carcass Pushers and Sanction Supervisors - both stationary and patrolling - in this area, as well as alarm lights
- In the large room, work your way counter-clockwise until you get to the stairs going down, and you should be able to avoid all fights
- Down stairs, you'll have to disable the generator in order to turn off some laser beam alarms guarding a door
- Eventually the lights will come back on. You can turn them off again if you pass the generator, but after the first time the security cameras and lasers remain off, only the lights come back on.
- The quest advances when you get to the large room past the lasers in the lower floor
- Explore the tunnels
- Entrance is a rough hole in the east wall of the large room
- Follow that tunnel until you get to an open cell at the end, and a cutscene will play
- Find a way out of the cell
- Escape the prison
- Defeat Saddur
- You fight him after a brief cutscene
- After killing him there will be another cutscene where the prisoner speaks to you
- Speak to Saïd
As you enter the cell at the end of the tunnel, the door shuts behind you and Abdel Daoud approaches
Your hand lights up as you summon Anima, but then flickers out Smoke starts to fill the cell
A cultist approaches and whispers something in Abdel Daoud's ear
The smoke becomes thicker and you pass out
A cutscene plays showing you beating up Saddur and then kicking him so that he falls back and is pierced by a piece of rebar sticking out of the wall. The Marya prison is beat up, but begins to talk to you.
- Upon completion, the mission "A Time to Every Purpose" is automatically started, unless on cooldown.
- Grab the side mission "The Escape" on the way out of the prison
- The Breaks in Time, #4 is located in the first room up on top of some red boxes.
- Originally, this mission (and all of the "Last Train to Cairo" story arc) took place after the story mission "Black Sun, Red Sand". There is still a reference to this during the initial cutscene.
- This mission is required for the The Last Train to Cairo achievement
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|