The Castle (Mission)
|Start Location:||Dracula's Castle (Solo Instance)|
|Given by:||Rada Nastase|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
Rada has been inside the old castle. She tells tales of vampire queens and dark rituals: a night of teeth, she called it. Additionally the grey fled to the castle when you confronted him. Explore the castle and look for the Grey.
There are 4 tiers to this mission.
There are several Servants in this castle - these are safe to encounter and fight. However, if you are spotted by the House of Danesti Nobles or House of Danesti Hultans, you will be captured and sent to the "Jail".
- Go to the entrance of Dracula's Castle
- Go up the stairs, across the cable bridge, and to the castle entrance at the location marked on your map at
- Find a way into Dracula's Castle (Dracula's Castle Solo Instance)
- Use the small roofline to the right of the entrance, it will go around to the back of the building to an open window at
- Using the open window will take you into Dracula's Castle (Solo Instance)
- Check the security terminal
- On the table against the far wall
- It will show you a map of the castle
- Find the servant's keycard (red)
- Go up the stairs in the corner of the room
- Cross the hallway into a room
- There is a security camera in this room. You'll have to get past it and into the next room to the west
- As you run into that next room, keep to your right, or the two Servants just outside that room will spot you and attack
At the far end of this send room is a yellow-outline book case. Use it to reveal a secret door to a 3rd room(Dec 14, 2018 - There was no secret door, it was just open.)
- This 3rd room is an "L" shaped room. The red keycard is on a desk against the far wall at (373,1030)
- The camera near that desk makes a couple of half-swings, time it right and you can run in and get the card and get back to the entrance of the room before the camera catches you.
- Find the guard's keycard (green)
- Go back through the upstairs rooms and down the stairs. Just before you get back to the first room, you'll see a door with a red keycard reader. Use that reader to open the door.
- In that hallway, look through the first door to the left to watch the patrolling House of Danesti Hulan in that room. There are too many guards on this side of the room, so when his back is turned or he is on the other side, go past the doorway and down the hallway until you reach the door at the opposite side, where crates will hide you from view.
- The green keycard is on a desk in the corner of that room, at (401, 1033)
- Find the bodyguard's keycard (blue)
- From the green keycard desk, you can jump up onto the crates and then out the door to the west right next to you without being spotted
- In the next room, wait for the patrolling House of Danesti Hultan to walk right, and go to his left around the bookshelf once he reaches the couch.
- There will be a door with a green keycard reader that you can open.
- From the small book room, you can see a House of Danesti Hultan roaming in a small circle. Wait until his back is turned and go up the stairs to your left.
- Take the upper floor hallway around the corner and to the end.
- Go through the hallway with a House of Danesti Noble facing away from you talking to a pair of Servants into a room with a moving security camera
- Go through that room into another hallway and then down to another room with a camera
- In this room with the camera, on the initial sweep of the camera, you can hide in the middle of the room behind some debris
- You can then move into the second half of the room and the blue key card will be on a desk in the corner, at (399,987)
- You can run through the light leaving the room if you hurry out into the hallway beyond it's reach
- Search the armory to find the Golden keycard
- Take the top floor hallway back down to the end where there are two blue keycard readers. The one at the far end unlocks an empty room with Lore:Draculesti #9. The one on the left will take you down a curving staircase to a gold keycard reader you cannot yet unlock and a doorway to a storage room with a camera and a House of Danesti Noble, Razboi talking to a Servant.
- Once the camera is at its farthest point, stay to the left and jump over the small crate in front of you to run to the stacked crates at the end of the room to shield you from the camera
- The Golden keycard is at (404,989) on the desk in the corner. Wait for the camera to move all the way to the left (i.e. closest to you), jump over the small crate and run down to the end to grab the key before it makes the return pass. You will have to be very fast, as there is no blind spot to hide in. To get back out, hug the wall on your right and jump over the desk as the camera is looking straight over it, leaving the most shadow, but don't try to stand there. If you are spotted, you can break line of sight before the alarm goes off with the stacked crates next to the small one you jumped over, but not the stacked crates in the corner you hid in at first.
- If you are spotted after picking up the Golden keycard, you can still get the achievement by exiting though the starting window and coming back in to continue.
- Gain access to the throne room
- Go back out the way you came, and pass the stairway to the golden keycard reader, which you can now unlock.
- Go through the archway on the left, avoiding the Servants on the right, and go around the corner.
- Leave the blue card reader in the next room alone (it opens a path back out, but also potentially exposes you to a patroller), and unlock the door opposite it with the golden keycard reader.
- Confront The Grey
- He will be to the left as you come into the room, facing away from you. Lore:Vampire Masters #6 is in the far corner to the right.
- Investigate the documents
- They are on the table where he was standing.
- Return to the Carpathian Fangs
- One of the windows across from the door to this room acts as an exit.
Dialogue Scene Name
- Rada Nastase: Have you been to the castle? It was a summer home of my relatives. ones who donated much to the Morninglight. Now the castle belongs to them. Sorry, belongs to us. It was why we came here, I thought, to gather the faithful. I guess you could call it a revival meeting. to worship and embrace the rising sun, the new dawn. To burn away the past in the fierce glow of the Morninglight, to...
- Adrian Zorlescu: Rada. Medicate yourself.
- Rada Nastase: Yes. Of course.
- (He hands her over some pills which she swallows with a swig of the wine bottle she caries.)
- Rada Nastase: The castle was meant to be unoccupied during winter. But it wasn't empty, not at all. One night, after the daily gathering and invocations, the Morninglight service... I went off on my own, down below. And I saw... Ritual. Chanting. Blood offerings to the queen of night. Pale gown, pale skin, pale jewels, pale teeth! A night of teeth...
- Adrain Zorlescu: I should have read the fine print. "Not to be taken with alcohol. may cause hallucinations, anxiety and mood changes." Any anxiety or mood changes, Rada? (to the player)Don't believe everything you overhear.
- This mission is required for the Foreign Affairs achievement
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|