Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article concerns content for The Secret World. For the Secret World Legends version, click here.
|Our wisdom flows so sweet. Taste and see.
TRANSMIT - initiate the titan signal - RECEIVE - initiate Enochian lexicon - FOR ADDITIONAL SUPPORT, PLEASE CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER - initiate the Grigori syntax - FOR LONG DISTANCE CALLS, EXTRA FEES MAY APPLY - initiate the Watcher prerogative - A BROKEN SMILE BENEATH HER WHISPERED WINGS - initiate the Nephilim manifesto - WITNESS - The Host.
See the immaculate machine weep. Initiate distress beacon. The builders! We call upon their secret names. Human children hear our cries in their sleeping minds, and then make angels in the snow - pictographic signals aimed at the sky.
- Acquiring this counts towards the Light Reading, In the Footsteps of Herodotus, and Bibliophile achievements
- Acquiring this is required for The Buzz (Achievement) achievement
- Acquiring this is required for the Digging Deep achievement
- Entry 1 - Enochian is a supposed "Language of the Angels" written by occultist John Dee
- Entry 1 - Grigori is a Slavic word meaning "Watchers", used in the Book of Enoch to refer to angels (good and bad/fallen)
- Entry 1 - Nephilim are from Christian mythology. ((Offspring of Angels and Giants??)
|Solomon Island ▪ Valley of the Sun God ▪ Transylvania ▪ Tokyo ▪ Global ▪ The Bestiary ▪ Events ▪ Issues ▪ Sidestories|