Jump to navigation Jump to search
The First Pattern is the first The Dragon uniform that characters in that faction can receive. It is granted to them upon reaching Faction rank 3 with the The Dragon
It is made up of the following pieces (although the pieces cannot be worn separately, and this must always be equipped as a full uniform):
- Boots - Brown leather, calf-high
- Pants - Dragon green, with a wide dark-red stripe down the outside of either leg, and a dark orange stylized dragon stitched onto the stripe. The pants are tucked into the boots.
- Coat - Dragon green, long-sleeved, high-collared. The front is opened until just below the chest. The collar and front of the shoulders is a dark brown. The trim at the bottom of the jacket and running down the outside of either arm is a gold. There are four dark red thin stripes running down the front (two on either side of the chest) forming a tall "X" pattern. There is also 4 thin red stripes on the back, in a "V" shape ending at the waist. There is a white chevron on the back. On the left arm is a white arm band, on the right arm is a yellow on black The Dragon logo patch.
- Belt - The Coat is belted by a wide band of red fabric, with gold patterns on the front and the back
- Gloves - Brown and dragon green. Heavy duty gloves with built in Vambraces. The sleeves of the coat are tucked into the glove
- Harness - There is a brown leather harness criss-crossing the chest and back, with silver buckles in the front and back where the bands meet.
- Scarf - A dark red scarf, wrapped around the neck with the end hanging to the back.
- No one - It is granted automatically to The Dragon characters upon reaching Faction rank 3
- None. But, as characters advance in the The Dragon faction, they will get upgrades to their uniform, see also:
|▪ Chest ▪ Coats ▪ Face ▪ Feet ▪ Hands ▪ Hat ▪ Head Accessory ▪ Legs ▪ Uniform|