Jump to navigation Jump to search
It is made up of the following pieces (although the pieces cannot be worn separately, and this must always be equipped as a full uniform):
- Boots - Brown leather, calf-high
- Pants - Dragon green, with a wide dark-red stripe down the outside of either leg, and a dark orange stylized dragon stitched onto the stripe. The pants are tucked into the boots.
- Coat - Dragon green, long-sleeved, high-collared. The front is opened until just below the chest. The collar and front of the shoulders is a dark brown. The trim at the bottom of the jacket and running down the outside of either arm is a gold. There are four dark red thin stripes running down the front (two on either side of the chest) forming a tall "X" pattern. There is also 4 thin red stripes on the back, in a "V" shape ending at the waist. There is a white chevron on the back. On the left arm is a white arm band, on the right arm is a yellow on black The Dragon logo patch.
- Belt - The Coat is belted by a wide band of red fabric, with gold patterns on the front and the back
- Gloves - Brown and dragon green. Heavy duty gloves with built in Vambraces. The sleeves of the coat are tucked into the glove
- Harness - There is a brown leather harness criss-crossing the chest and back, with silver buckles in the front and back where the bands meet.
- Scarf - A dark red scarf, wrapped around the neck with the end hanging to the back.
- None. But, as characters advance in the The Dragon faction, they will get upgrades to their uniform, see also:
|▪ Chest ▪ Coats ▪ Face ▪ Feet ▪ Hands ▪ Hat ▪ Head Accessory ▪ Legs ▪ Uniform|