Elemental Focus or Elementalism Focus are Elementalism weapons in the magic category. They show on a player as a variety of handheld devices at the player's hip. Elemental magic is a primarily long range style, with its abilities inflicting many Afflicted and Hindered states on enemies. Elementalism abilities feature many Chain and Strike attacks. Elementalism users can summon a number of manifestations, stationary constructs that deal damage or aid the player's group. Elementalism Magic is good for players filling a damage or support role.
- Main article: Skills
- Damage: Elemental Overload - Your Elemental abilities have a chance to deal more magical damage to 5 enemies around the target. (25% chance for 13 damage at 1 skill point)
- Support: Elemental Fury - When deploying any Elemental Manifestation ability, your defensive target deals more damage for 5 seconds. (4% at 1 skill point)
- Main article: Ability
All active skills in the Elementalism category require the use of an Elemental Focus as one of the player's two equipped weapons.
Passive skills do not require a weapon, but some passives modify a specific Active Skill, which then requires the use of a specific weapon.
- Main article: Weapons
All active skills here require the use of an ability specific-type weapon. Passive skills do not require a weapon, but some passives modify a specific active skill, which in turn requires the use of a specific weapon.
- Main article: Deck
The following are decks which incorporate Elementalism into their build, and the 'role' they serve.
- Grifter -- [Illuminati] Ranged DPS focusing on summoning drones and turrets.
- Gunslinger -- [Illuminati] Ranged DPS, specializing in Mob Combat with Chain Attacks.
- Hunter -- [Dragon] Ranged DPS using traps to maintain range and and AOE attacks to take out groups of enemies.
- Magus -- [Templar] Ranged DPS focusing on single targets using crits and debuffs, and also granting group buffs to allies.
- Mercenary -- [Illuminati] Ranged DPS using DOTs and hinders.
- Ninja -- [Dragon] Ranged/Melee DPS using hinders and ranged damage, then dashing in for melee on weakened opponents.
- Pandemonist -- [Dragon] Ranged DPS using chain attacks, DOTs and snares.
|Weapons||▪ Assault Rifle ▪ Pistols ▪ Shotgun ▪ Blade ▪ Fists ▪ Hammer ▪ Blood Focus ▪ Chaos Focus ▪ Elemental Focus|
|Talismans||▪ Head ▪ Finger ▪ Neck ▪ Wrist ▪ Luck ▪ Waist ▪ Occult|
|Consumables||▪ Elixir ▪ Energy Drink ▪ Ambrosia ▪ Anima ▪ Food▪ Gadget ▪ Vanity|
|Assembly||▪ Glyph ▪ Signet|
|Other||▪ Bag ▪ Makeup ▪ Pet ▪ Mission ▪ Theatre ▪ Clothing|
|Weapons||▪ Chainsaw ▪ Rocket Launcher ▪ Quantum ▪ Whip▪ Flamethrower|
|Assembly||▪ Toolkit ▪ Materials|