Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Damage Type:||No Data|
|Region:||Valley of the Sun God|
The Earth Keeper is one of the higher level cultists who worship the locust god Arbeh. He appears to be maintaining the barrier (along with the Wind Keeper, Fire Keeper and Water Keeper) around the Tourist Temple that keeps outsiders from coming in while Arbeh is brought back to life. He is located on the upper level outside the temple, at the south-eastern corner.
- Upon dieing, the Earth Keeper says "I follow your symbols, O Aten, I draw them in my lifeblood"
- Permanent Effect: Purge the Blasphemous
- Can Cast: Sand Trap
- The various elemental Keepers are all Yellow-Named monsters, meaning that they will not attack until attacked first.
- It is uncertain why the Keeper prays to Aten as he is dieing instead of Arbeh. It is not confirmed, but perhaps the cult of Aten is behind the resurrection of Arbeh
- Upon killing the Earth Keeper you get the "Earth Blessing" buff, which lasts for 20 minutes and is one of 4 buffs needed to pass through the barriers guarding the Tourist Temple
- Objective of Tier 2 for A Shadow Over Egypt