The Secret World provides you with hundreds of different options for your character, from different weapons and clothing, to a vast set of different powers. As there are no classes or levels, there are no restrictions as to what to wear. You can pick up new pieces of clothing through missions or battle, or you can visit the shops in London, New York or Seoul and dress up your character any way you like. Players get clothing from completing missions, purchasing in stores, completing decks, completing achievements, and out of game events such as The Secret War.
- Main article: Pangaea
- Women's Vintage Clothing
- Women's Expedition Gear
- Women's Business Attire
- Women's Casual Apparel
- Women's Couture
- Women's Footwear
- Women's Streetwear
- Men's Clothing Imports
- Men's Expedition Gear
- Men's Business Attire
- Men's Casual Apparel
- Men's Modern Fashion
- Men's Footwear
- Men's Streetwear
- Main article: Clothing Rewards (Giveaways)
The Secret War
- Main article: Clothing Rewards (The Secret War)
- Initiate - 35 points required
- Faction t-shirt (Dragon, Illuminati, or Templars), Health Elixir, Non-Faction Cap, and the Sword of Rising Storm.
- Loyalist - 80 points required
- Faction flare gun (Dragon, Illuminati, or Templars), faction cap (Dragon, Illuminati, or Templars), Marionette of Lost Souls (Blood magic weapon), and the Non-Faction Jacket.
- Operator - 150 points required
- Bonnie & Clyde (pistols), faction pants (Dragon, Illuminati, or Templars), Non-Faction T-Shirt, 4 Hour XP Elixir.
- Infiltrator - 250 points required
- 8 Hour XP Elixir, The Dream of Winter (Chaos magic weapon), Hawkeye (assault rifle), and the Non-Faction Pants.
- Agent - 400 points required
- Faction jacket (Dragon, Illuminati, or Templars), "Pioneer of the" (Dragon, Illuminati, Templars), The Punisher (hammer), and the Spark of Zeus (Elemental magic weapon).
- Secret Agent - 650 points required
- 12 Hour XP Elixir, guaranteed access to open beta weekends, The Showstopper (shotgun), and the Vampire Claws (fist weapon).
Added during the second week of the Secret War, weekly war challenges shake up the territorial holdings and offer new incentives. The performance of each faction is tracked automatically throughout each day (12:00AM PST to 11:59PM PST). Claiming territories increases a faction's score, losing a territory that was being defended decreases it
War challenge winners
Week 2: The Dragon won the war challenge and gained the Talisman of Time. The Illuminati won the faction challenge to recruit the most people and won an additioanl 15% to their community unlockable.
Week 3: The Templars won the war challenge and gained the Heart of Africa. The Illuminati won the faction challenge to recruit the most people and won an additioanl 15% to their community unlockable.
Week 4: The Dragon won the war challenge and gained the Ring of Force and were also able to recruit the most number of new players and won the additional 15% to their community un-lockable.
Week 5: The Templars won the war challenge and gained the Belt of Rejuvenation. The Illuminati won the faction challenge to recruit the most people.
|▪ Chest ▪ Coats ▪ Face ▪ Feet ▪ Hands ▪ Hat ▪ Head Accessory ▪ Legs ▪ Uniform|