Difference between revisions of "Chainsaw abilities"
m (1 revision imported)
Latest revision as of 19:58, 14 June 2016
|This article is a stub. You can help CryGaia Wiki by expanding it.|
The "Rotting Teeth" debuff mentioned in all the passives is a special DOT Afflict set by all chainsaw attacks. It cannot be cleansed by normal means, and instead must be healed through, though a certain amount of healing done in a short time will remove the debuff.
- Timber - [50 AP, Active Auxiliary, Single Attack, Single] - A single target melee attack.
- Revved Up - [50 AP, Passive Auxiliary, Single Attack, Single Target] - Increase the damage dealt by “Rotting Teeth” by 100%
- Hurly-Burly - [50 AP, Active Auxiliary, Single Attack, PBAoE] - A channeled PBAoE that affects up to 5 enemies in a 5 meter radius around you, hitting them every 0.5 seconds for 2.5 seconds.
- No Love Lost - [50 AP, Passive Auxiliary, Single Attack, Single Target] - Improves “Rotting Teeth” to generate more hate each time it deals damage.
- Diamond Grit - [50 AP, Active Auxiliary, Single Attack, Self] - Places a reflect barrier on you that reflects 50% of the incoming damage back to the attacker and dissipates after reflecting a large amount of damage or if 10 seconds has passed. The magnitude of the barrier scales based on the Weapon Power of your Chainsaw.
- Degradation - [50 AP, Passive Auxiliary, Single Attack, Single Target] - Increases the amount of healing required in order to remove the rotting teeth debuff.
- The Carver's Art - [50 AP, Active Auxiliary, Single Attack, Single] - A channeled attack that hits every 0.2 seconds for 3 seconds. Both you and your target are unable to move while this ability is active.
|Ranged: Assault Rifles · Pistols · Shotguns|
Melee: Blades · Fists · Hammers
Magic: Blood Magic · Chaos · Elementalism
|Auxiliary: Rocket Launcher · Flamethrower · Chainsaw · Whip · Quantum|