|Price:||4000 Pax Romana|
The Cargo pants are offered in two similar, but distinct, styles. The first is a camouflage type pattern similar to the pants for BDU's worn by U.S. soldiers. The second style is more of a traditional Cargo pants.
The cargo-pants pattern has decorative stitching up the side of the legs, across the backside, and down the top half of the back of the legs.
The Cargo pants are available in the following colors
- Blue - A light-blue and grey camouflage pattern
- Brown - A medium-brown and grey/brown camouflage pattern
- Camouflage - Should be named "grey" - a medium and light grey camouflage pattern
- Green - More of a brown/green and light-brown camouflage pattern
- Grey-blue - Grey-blue material, with red decorative stitching
- Yellow - A dull off-yellow, with red decorative stitching