Difference between revisions of "Anima Constructs"
Revision as of 19:40, 1 October 2014
|Difficulty Rating:||World Boss|
|Damage Type:||No Data|
There are actually 5 unique monsters in this encounter rather than a single "boss". They are:
- Each construct has one special attack, based on the weapon it uses. These abilities are basically identical to the player version:
- Capsule Breaker - Uses a Hammer and can cast Touchdown!
- Sequence Analyst - Uses Chaos and can case Black Hole
- Elemental Potentialist - Uses Elementalism and can cast Lightning Manifestation
- Psychosecurity Officer - Uses Pistols and can cast Gun Crazy
- Reality Surgeon - Uses Blades and can cast Surging Blades
There are 3 phases to this fight.
- Phase 1: One of the 5 constructs (chosen randomly) will animate and must be killed. Instead of dieing, he will drop to the ground and leave behind a large filth pool
- Phase 2: Two of the remaining constructs (chosen randomly) will animate and must be killed. Instead of dieing, they will drop to the ground and leave behind a large filth pool.
- Phase 3: The remaining two constructs will animate and must be killed. Instead of dieing, they will drop to the ground and leave behind a large filth pool.
- Phase 4: All 5 of the constructs with animate. They should be fought in the order of their threat: Capsule Breaker (Hammer Wielder) -> Sequence Analyst (Chaos Focus) -> Elemental Potentialist (Elemental Focus) -> Psychosecurity Officer (Pistols) -> Reality Surgeon (Blades)
If possible the tank should try to keep the constructs near the walls to leave as much maneuvering room as possible after they die and leave their filth pool.
1x from the following:
- Glyph Toolkit