|Region:||Valley of the Sun God|
|Zone:||City of the Sun God|
|Given by:||Airplane engine|
|Reward:||146,260 Experience Experience|
|Added in:||Update 1.0|
A stealth jet engine, bearing Orochi insignia, is embedded in the much of this stagnant oasis. The rest of the plane can't have made it much further.
- Tier 1: The size of the downed engine suggests there should be a considerable trail of wreckage. Find and follow it to the body of the plane.
- Find the crash site
- Tier 2: The wreckage is crawling with desert ghouls, who seem to be stripping the plane for improvised weapons. Intervene before they find anything more dangerous.
- Eliminate Scavenging Ghouls (0/8)
- 146,260 Experience total
- 73,130 XP for completion of tier 1
- 73,130 XP at report
- 10,000 Pax Romana
- 1 Sequin of the Valley of the Sun God
See a koan for our age laid out in front of you. A technologically advanced carcass picked over by the oldest cave rats. The ghilan have lived thrice as long as our history.
In the time this message was written, unmanned Orochi drones swept over Seoul. Camera eyes search for our monk. Orochi, with edges, spotless, smooth, fears our quiet violence most of all. In Tokyo Bay they blame us for the ruin visited on the Tower.
No. Our reckoning with the Orochi is yet to come. These acts of chaos are still building motion.
I just want to categorically go on record as saying it wasn't us.
Not that it will help if the uplink on that plane was still recording. I hope you gave them good face while you were making like it was a jungle gym.
From back here, this is turning into a clusterfuck's worst nightmare vis-a-vis corporate relations. I'm not inferring it's your fault - you're just responding to an unfolding shitstorm, with room for improvement of response. In fact, really prioritize honing that response.
And thanks for offing some ghouls, I guess. Ugh, gag reflex.
Given the Orochi Group's apparent love of Grecian classics, they ought to have seen this one coming. Those who fly too close to the black sun, risk melting their wings.
Putting dramatic irony aside, this is an undeniable indication the Group has lost control. Assuming they ever had control, which I'm beginning to doubt. The situation has had longer to escalate than Solomon Island, but has been far more violent from the outset.
And yet it's hard to believe they came to this place totally oblivious of what awaited them. It's a learning experience for us all.
There are 2 tiers to this mission.
- Find the crash site
- Follow bits of debris until you come to the burned crash mark and then follow it to the site
- Located at the Crashed Plane Site,
- 0/8 Eliminate Scavenging Ghouls
- Find and kill the Ghoul Chieftain