Witch Hunter (Deck)
|Witch Hunter (Deck)|
The Witch Hunter uses hammer and blade to drive darkness before them. This deck favours up-close combat and stacking debuffs on your opponents. It features stuns and knockdowns to neutralise dangerous enemies. Prolonging impairment effect is of great tactical benefit, as it can restore the Witch Hunter's resources and health.
The Witch Hunter's elite passive ability increases the duration of impairment effects, allowing more time to exploit them.
- Smash - [1 AP, Active, Single Attack, Single] - A single target hammer attack that deals a moderate amount of damage. Builds a weapon resource for each equipped weapon.
- Haymaker - [3 AP, Active, Strike, Single] - A single target hammer strike that deals a large amount of damage. Exploits impaired state. Consumes all hammer resources.
- Dancing Blade - [Unknown AP, Elite Active, Unknown, Unknown] - Unknown
- Beatdown - [21 AP, Active, Single Attack, Single] - A single target attack that deals a small amount of damage, and knocks the target to the ground for a short time. Sets impaired state.
- Touchdown! - [12 AP, Active, Single Attack, TAoE] - You charge to your target dealing a large amountof damage to nearby enemies as you land.
- Eruption - [50 AP, Elite Active, Single Attack, Column AoE] - A powerful hammer attack that deals a large amount of damage in a column in front of you and knocks enemies into the air. Sets Impaired state.
- Street Fighter - [1 AP, Passive, Single Attack, Single Target] - Whenever you set impaired state, you deal increased damage for a short time.
- Bully - [9 AP, Passive, Single Attack, Single Target] - Whenever you apply Impaired, you build 2 Hammer Resources.
- Below the Belt - [1 AP, Passive, Single Attack, Single Target, Modifies: Smash] - Each successful hit with Smash reduces the damage output of the target for a short time. Sets weakened state.
- No Pain No Gain - [27 AP, Passive, Single Attack, Single Target] - Whenever you hit an Impaired target, you heal for 65.
- Thunderstruck - [50 AP, Elite Passive, Single Attack, Single Target] - Increases the duration of Impaired effects you apply by 25%.