The Eight-Headed Serpent (Mission)
|The Eight-Headed Serpent (Mission)|
|Start Location:||Orochi Tower|
|Requires:||Assault on Orochi Tower|
|Story Arc:||The Black Signal|
|Previous Mission:||Assault on Orochi Tower|
|Next Mission:||Confrontations and Revelations|
|Added in:||Update 2.1.3|
The tower is tall and full of horrors. There are eight companies under the umbrella of the Orochi Group. You will need to use the elevator, and you will need security clearance.
There are 8 tiers to this mission.
- See the individual mission articles for a more detailed walkthrough.
- The keycards for the next corporation are always in the same room where the climbing mission ends.
- Each climbing mission is automatically assigned when you pick up it's keycard.
- Each corporation has a assignment mission.
- Complete Climbing Zagan
- Pick up the Faust elevator keycard
- Complete Climbing Faust
- Pick up the Manticore elevator keycard
- Complete Climbing Manticore
- Pick up the QBL elevator keycard
- Complete Climbing QBL
- Pick up the Sycoil elevator keycard
- Complete Climbing Sycoil
- Pick up the Vali elevator keycard
- Complete Climbing Vali
- Pick up the Plethron elevator keycard
- Complete Climbing Plethron
- Pick up the Anansi elevator keycard
- Complete Climbing Anansi
- Pick up the boardroom security keycard
- Tower AI: Welcome to Orochi Tower, the heart and nerve centre of the Orochi Group corporate family. Together, we form eight heads facing forward to an innovative horizon. We see limitations as a challenge and the impossible as a dare. We will push boundaries. We will pursue excellence. We will change the world. Orochi Group: We will.
- Tower AI: Please enjoy your visit and have a dynamic day.
- Daimon: Whoa...whoa! The tension between you two is so...mmm! Just drop the weapons and get to the apocalyptic barneymugging already. Why don't we all kiss and make up?
- Gozen: There are no good demons. Not even dead demons!
- Inbeda: (growls)
- Daimon: Bank's closed, huh? Maybe, now's not the time to rumble, eh? Maybe, we've got more pressing matters. I mean, are you two really going to force me to be the voice of reason? Me!?! Ducky. Just for tonight, just for kicks, let's do what we do best, the skills we usually sharpen on each others' skulls...let's use them on a common foe instead. Imagine...imagine the look on the evil eight-headed farmer's faces when he sees the dog, the cat, and the rat all coming down on him packing heat and purpose. Priceless.
- Daimon: We can get back to playing chin music on each other tomorrow. Promise.
- Daimon: We'll stay down here, pinning down the tin men and mooks. You're going up. Access to the highest levels is restricted to upper management. So you'll have to obtain access from the highbrows on the levels you can get into. Dig?
- Daimon: You're the kitten's ankles! Let me put you wise: be careful. The corporate world is... weird. And these are weird days. Anyone crucified on that nine-to-five cross might go a little...
Daimon makes a 'cuckoo' sound.
Note: This dialogue occurs at the end of Assault on Orochi Tower in the repeatable version of the mission.
- The mission Confrontations and Revelations begins immediately after completion.
- For this mission became a "framing" story mission with the individual companies becoming their own individual action missions.
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|