It looks like the map legend can allow for more than one word with some changes:
In "Template:Coords" the text parameter needs to have urlencode used upon it. (Example: User:Skolia/sandbox/Template:Coords - View It's Source)
In "ShowCoords" the text parameter needs to have urldecode used upon it, otherwise we will end up with urlencoded markers (like %20 for space) in the legend.
The issue is not in the backend template (Template:Overlay_simple). I tested it manually in my sandbox Map Test
- Thats awesome! Originally we didn't have urlencode in the wiki, the .com version was on an older version of mediawiki and it never worked for some reason. I remember going round and round trying to get multiple words with no success. Hadn't thought about checking to see if it would work better on the new wiki Sojourner (talk) 23:26, 24 August 2017 (UTC)
- Well, "good" rather than awesome -- after some testing, it's the urldecode that we're missing, not the urlencode. Although it looks like by using the |WIKI parameter, we get an "_" (underbar) for spaces, instead of a "+" (plus) character. Which is much more readable, and I think acceptable if anyone wants to use multiple words Sojourner (talk) 00:12, 25 August 2017 (UTC)
- Ok, no idea what is going on -- I read the same thing you did, StringFunctions is depreciated and there is no built in urldecode. And yet, when i put #urldecode into the template, it works.... So, no idea. I'm going to add it to the template, and we'll just have to keep an eye on it if there are ever any code updates to this wiki Sojourner (talk) 23:29, 25 August 2017 (UTC)
- y isn't being passed properly.
- Seeing coordinate placement issues on Scorched_Desert (is that the right map name?). --Skolia (talk) 06:36, 27 August 2017 (UTC)
++Seoul Map isn't aligned properly with In game Coordinates. The Start coordinates of the Butterfly effect Mission 405 x 235 is showing at approximately 205 x 125 in game and way south west of the location in game.