|Difficulty Rating:||World Boss|
|Damage Type:||No Data|
|Region:||Valley of the Sun God|
|This article that still requires at least one image is a stub. You can help CryGaia Wiki by expanding it.|
Squalid Hekaturgist is the first boss encounter in The Ankh instance.
|This monster article is a stub. You can help CryGaia Wiki by expanding it.|
- Heka Strike – ~1000 magic damage (every 3 seconds)
- Heka Blast – A physical high damage attack
- Targeted circle – A circle effect on a player that moves with the player and will damage other players if they remain in the circle. It should be avoided.
- Various pillars on the other ring of the boss area will spawn purple glowing orbs, Motes of Aten. They will silence a player and kill them with Dream's End. All DPS should switch to the orb as soon as possible to avoid player death.
The real trick to this fight is quickly eliminating the “motes” that spawn and lock down your party. The motes spawn from the various pillars on the other ring of the battle arena. They are targetable and killable before they lock down a teammate. Quick call outs and responses are key to this fight!
- Orbs will attack players making them unable to attack or use any abilities. Quickly killing the orbs is essential to defeating this boss.
- The player who is effected by Targeted circle should move away from others as to not damage them.
1x from the following:
- Glyph Toolkit