|Start Location:||Kingsmouth Municipal Airport|
|End location:||Kingsmouth Municipal Airport|
|Given by:||Ellis Hill|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
According to Ellis Hill, the generator at the airport has been acting up and the reliability of the runway lights suffers from it. The sea beasts get bolder in the dark, so it’s in everyone’s interest that the lights stay on.
There are 5 tiers to this mission.
- Examine the airport blueprints on the wall
- On the wall, just to the left of of the door as you're heading out of the building
- Check the wiring in passage one
- This will be the passage with the electrified water, entrance is at
- The switch is on the back left corner
- To avoid the water - jump over the railing to the left as you come in, then run around the ledge against the wall. You'll have to jump over the passage the water come in through as well.
- Check the wiring in passage two
- Entrance is at
- There will be a couple of Draug in here you need to kill to reach the switch, but no environmental hazards
- Switch is on the back wall, near the back left corner
- Check the wiring in passage three
- This will be the passage with green/poisonous water, entrance is at
- Stepping in the non-safe water makes you Afflicted with a strong DoT as well as making you Hindered with a Snare.
- The safe path through the water can be extremely difficult to see, depending on your graphics settings
- If you can't see the safe water - your best bet:
- Going in - Jump over the railing and into the alcove on your right - in the alcove is safe. From there you jump out as far as you can and try to make it to the safe ledge.
- Coming Out - There is a barrel part way across between the ledge and the stairs, near where you got onto the ledge from the alcove. Jump onto the barrel. If you miss, get up on top of it and rest and heal before proceeding. From there - jump and run as fast as you can to the steps. Go for the base of the steps, not jumping over the railing. It will depend on your health if you can make it or not. Obviously a tank or someone with a healer helping has the best chance.
- If you die on the way out, resurrect on the stairs and exit the tunnel from there.
- Check the wiring in passage four
- Entrance to this tunnel is at
- Similar to passage two, there is only a couple of Draug to worry about
- Go to the generator room
- From passage four, use the passage that leads north-east, outside the airport under the fence
- Go right, along the fence, and then go back in through the next tunnel you come across
- There is a Lairs area very close to the fence, your chances of surviving an encounter are extremely low but you should be able to avoid them.
- Destroy Circuit Breaker
- He will activate as you near the generator in the room
- Ellis Hill: Who the hell goes there? Identify yourself!
- Ellis Hill: Hmm, God damn.
- Ellis Hill: I thought you might be one of THEM.
- Ellis Hill: Better be more careful.
- Ellis Hill: Accidents can happen when you sneak up on a man.
- Ellis Hill: (Holds out hand) Put it there.
- Ellis Hill: I understand perfectly:
- Ellis Hill: a man's gotta guard his handshake.
- Ellis Hill: Gives away a lot of a person's soul.
- Ellis Hill: And I'm not talking about that palm-reading shit.
- Ellis Hill: You shake a man's hand, you get a sense of his worth. His past and present.
- Ellis Hill: (Holds up hands) See the wear on these?
- Ellis Hill: Metalworking hands...
- Ellis Hill: for fixing things up...
- Ellis Hill: or breaking them, real slow.
- Ellis Hill: No secrets, all in plain sight.
- Ellis Hill: More than you can say for this island.
- Ellis Hill: You got the back and the stomach for digging deep...
- Ellis Hill: all manner of shit comes out.
- Ellis Hill: But nothing I haven't seen the likes of in my line of work.
- Ellis Hill: You're thinking there's nothing dangerous about what I do.
- Ellis Hill: You'd be wrong.
- Ellis Hill: I can tell you all about what people try to hide behind a coat of white paint.
- Ellis Hill: Generator's been acting up. Which is fine during the day, but at night...
- Ellis Hill: They get bolder when the lights are out, the sea-beasts.
- Ellis Hill: And my aim gets worse.
- Ellis Hill: Makes it hard to tell friend from foe.
- Ellis Hill: I think it's in everybody's best interest if those runway lights stay on.
- You will want to pick up the mission There's Something About REDACTED before leaving area with of the Circuit Breaker
- This mission is required for The Redeemer of Kingsmouth achievement
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|