Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Secondary Weapon:||Blood Focus|
Ravagers combine raw fury with ritualistic power in order to overwhelm enemies. They excel at tearing into enemies and focusing their mystic energy to protect and heal.
- Primary: Fists - Fist Weapon attacks cause the user to become more and more frenzied. They can enter a frenzied state where they gain access to a new set of powerful abilities
- Secondary: Blood Focus - Blood abilities grow in power the more they are used, and must be controlled with abilities that expel this power. Negligent use results in dire consequences.
- Healer - Heal injured allies
- Berserk - A single target fist weapon channel that deals a large amount of damage in a fury of blows over a short time. Roots both caster and target to the spot.
- Sanctuary - A single target Blood Focus absorb barrier. If your target already has a barrier they receive a heal instead. Increases Martyrdom. Consumes 3 Blood Focus energy
- 4/5 - Healing classes can be more difficulty for starting characters. In addition, builds that combine ranged and melee abilities can also be more difficult