|This article is a stub. You can help CryGaia Wiki by expanding it.|
Quantum abilities are different than other active abilities in the game: they are actually two abilities in one. After using an ability it will change to another one (Ex: Vector changes into Space). After a short time, or if used, the ability will change back. These 2nd abilities often will also behave differently depending on the state of the target.
- Vector-Space - [50 AP, Active Auxiliary, Single Attack, Single, TAoE] -
- Vector: A single target ranged attack that does a moderate amount of damage and afflicts the target with a damage over time effect.
- Space: A single target attack that does a large amount of damage. If the target has the afflict debuff from Vector, it instead is a TAoE attack that does that large damage to 5 enemies in a 5 meter radius around the target.
- Supersymmetry - [50 AP, Passive Auxiliary, Single Attack, Single Target] - Performs an additional hit for a moderate amount of damage whenever you hit with a quantum ability so long as the target has greater than 50% of their maximum health.
- Collider-Collapse - [50 AP, Active Auxiliary, Single Attack, Closest, Single] -
- Collider: An channeled attack that hits the closest target to you every .25 seconds for 2.5 seconds. Each hit builds a Collider counter.
- Collapse: A single target attack that deals magical damage based on the number of Collider counters you have, up to a max of 10 times.
- Energy Transfer - [50 AP, Passive Auxiliary, Single Attack, Single Target] - Increases the effectiveness of the "2nd" quantum ability in all actives by 25% while reducing the effectiveness of the effectiveness of the "1st" abilities by 20%. (Ex: Vector reduced by 20%, Space increased by 25%)
- Charge-Density - [50 AP, Active Auxiliary, Single Attack, Single, TAoE] -
- Charge: Provides a friendly target with a heal over time effect which heals for a small amount every second for 6 seconds.
- Density: A TAoE heal that effects 5 allies in a 5 meter radius around the target, healing them a moderate amount. If your defensive target has the Charge heal over time effect, it places a persistent GTAoE at the feet of your target which heals 5 allies a small amount every second for 5 seconds.
- Probability Rules - [50 AP, Passive Auxiliary, Single Attack, Single Target] - All quantum abilities have a 20% chance of not triggering their recharge timers.
- Polestar-Oblivion - [50 AP, Active Auxiliary, Single Attack, GTAoE, Cone] -
- Polestar: A GTAoE which targets two enemies in a 1 meter radius around the point dealing them a moderate amount of damage and giving them the Polestar debuff.
- Oblivion: A cone AoE that effects that effects 5 enemies in a 7 meter long, 120 degree cone which hits for a large amount of magical damage. Targets with the Polestar debuff are unable to act for 2 seconds, sets Impaired state.
|Ranged: Assault Rifles · Pistols · Shotguns|
Melee: Blades · Fists · Hammers
Magic: Blood Magic · Chaos · Elementalism
|Auxiliary: Rocket Launcher · Flamethrower · Chainsaw · Whip · Quantum|