Jump to navigation Jump to search
Punishers use their shotguns to blast enemies from afar with different ammunitions. Enemies who get too close are smashed into submission by the raging blows of their hammer
- Primary: Shotgun - Shotguns use specialized shells when firing. When all shells are depleted, shotgun users can reload one of the availabe types of shells.
- Secondary: Hammer - Hammer users generate rage when dealing damage with hammer abilities or when taking damage. Certain hammer abilities can spend rage to cause additional effects.
- Survivability - Endure enemy attacks
- Full Salvo - A Shotgun channel that deals a large amount of damage in a cone in front of you, over multiple hits. Consumes 4 Shotgun energy
- Pulverize - A single target Hammer strike that deals a large amount of damage. Consumes 3 Hammer energy. Can consume Rage for additional effects.
- 4/5 - This build does not have an ability that does not consume ability energy, so attacks have to be managed carefully. In addition, builds that combine ranged and melee abilities can also be more difficult