No Sleep till Brooklyn
|No Sleep till Brooklyn|
|Requires:||Dreaming of Tomorrow|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
You've been contacted. It's not clear by who, but whoever they are, they operate with considerable means and power. Breaking this appointment is not an option.
There are 4 tiers to this mission.
- Come to grips with your inception and follow the recruiter's directions
- This will be the objective while the cut scenes play, and will automatically advance once they are completed
- Once they are completed, you will be in New York
- Look for a lead in the laundromat
- Find evidence of surveillance in the laundromat
- There will be a yellow-outlined camera on the wall behind you
- Find more surveillance equipment outside
- Leave the Laundr-o-mat and there will be a yellow-outline camera on the wall to your left
- Follow the trail of surveillance equipment
- Continue down the road
- There will be a camera (not yellow-outlined) on the corner of the building across the street
- Follow the trail of surveillance equipment
- Take the street to the left
- As you cross the street, there will be cameras on the corner of both buildings to the right
- Follow the Illuminati markings
- There will be an open door to the right with a blue triangle illuminati graffiti around it, enter the door
- Examine the Illuminati symbols
- Down the first flight of stairs will be graffiti on the wall of a blue hand with an eye in the palm
- The graffiti will have white [ ] brackets around it for you to use
- Follow the trail of Illuminati symbols
- Enter the Illuminati complex.
First Contact Scene
- Talent Shark: (whistles)
- Talent Shark: Somebody's been bad. I approve. Mind if I come in?
- Talent Shark: Time is ticking so I'll cut straight to the chase.
- Talent Shark: I work in talent acquisition, specializing in a highly unconventional sector for a very particular client.
- Talent Shark: And they're particularly interested in your kind of talent. Fucking stuff up...
- Talent Shark: putting it back together. Altering the fabric of space and time. Basic thaumaturgy.
- Talent Shark: My client is only interested in the best of the best.
- Talent Shark: That's where I come in.
- Talent Shark: Your talent is raw, but it's...obvious.
- Talent Shark: My client has the means to refine that talent and make the most of what you've got, and I'm not talking about money.
- Talent Shark: Well, not just money.
- Talent Shark: Protection. Power. The best parties in the biz.
- Talent Shark: We're prepared to give you a unique opportunity.
- Talent Shark: A chance to prove you've got what it takes to hang with the big boys and girls.
- Talent Shark: To rule the world.
- Talent Shark: It's up to you to grab that opportunity by the balls.
- Talent Shark: Based on what I've seen so far, you might be what I'm looking for. Or...
- Talent Shark: you might end up dead.
- Talent Shark: Time will tell. Tick...tock.
- Talent Shark: You have an appointment tomorrow in Brooklyn that I'd recommend you keep.
- Talent Shark: There's no address. Consider this the commencement of your official interview.
- Talent Shark: Find us.
- Talent Shark: Or we'll find you.
- Talent Shark: My client has...eyes everywhere.
- Talent Shark: Don't be stupid.
- Talent Shark: (snaps) Later, gator!
- Dave Screed: No, no, no...too much visibility on the street.
- Dave Screed: They're listening, they're always listening.
- Dave Screed: That's why I keep the dryers running 24/7.
- Dave Screed: They bugged my phones, read my mail...
- Dave Screed: They have this place on CCTV...
- Dave Screed: Replaced my girlfriend with an android.
- Dave Screed: The Illuminati. I know you know, and they know I know. You know? (laughs)
- Dave Screed: Oh, you're wondering why they haven't disappeared me, shut down my magazine?
- Dave Screed: It's 'cause I play smart. I play along.
- Dave Screed: It's a game to them, you know, it's all just a game!
- Leah Cassini: (Comes in and snaps a picture)
- Dave Screed: (to Leah) Oh, hi, h-hi, Leah.
- Dave Screed: (Back to you) Don't worry, sh-she-she's not one of Them. She's in my D&D group.
- Dave Screed: Roleplaying is the only avenue to resist control!
- Dave Screed: We do nothing, nothing, they don't tell us to.
- Dave Screed: They've been conditioning us in-i-i-in every kind of media for years, OK.
- Dave Screed: Example: Pac-Man.
- Dave Screed: That's how they see you, ju-ju-ju-just a little head, just a mindshare.
- Dave Screed: And you run through the mazes, the mazes they built, sucking down their pills -
- Dave Screed: the fruit, the forbidden wisdom of Eden, never enough -
- Dave Screed: and you can't shake the fuckin' ghosts, right?
- Dave Screed: I mean, they're watching you, their eyes are always watching you,
- Dave Screed: even beyond death!
- Dave Screed: This all adds up!
- Dave Screed: That's where you'll find the Illuminati, at the dark centre.
- Dave Screed: In the ghost house. In the Labyrinth.
- Dave Screed: It's right here! Just-just follow the yellow dot road. (laughs)
- Dave Screed: That's all I can say.
Illuminati Complex Scene
As you are blacking in and out:
- Kirsten Geary: You know the drill, run them through Due Diligence.
- Charles Zurn: I'm on it.
- Charles Zurn: Please, no head trauma!
- Illuminati Guard: Someone ping Cassini to shut the fucking alarm off.
- Charles Zurn: Say, have you ever seen a person void themselves from exposure to pink noise?
- Illuminati Guard: Get these two freaks out of here.
When you come to:
- Charles Zurn: Hi. Have you ever seen a psychiatrist or taken psychedelic drugs?
- Charles Zurn: Whoa, whoa, whoa, don't freak out,
- Charles Zurn: you've got a lot of narcosynthetics in your system. To fast-track the rapport process.
- Charles Zurn: So, make yourself comfortable, before you lose motor function in your arms and legs.
- Charles Zurn: "Is it safe?" (laughs)
- Charles Zurn: Ha, no. I'm just fucking with you.
- Charles Zurn: I'm a researcher, an experimental researcher-
- Kirsten Geary: (Over computer) Zurn, my schedule is triple-booked, so get started ten minutes ago.
- Charles Zurn: (to Kirsten Gear) Yes, ma'am, Ms Geary!
- Charles Zurn: (to you again) Management.
- Kirsten Geary: Ahem, still here.
- Charles Zurn: (turns off computer) Shit. Knew that. He-he-he. Wow. Illuminati, always there.
- Charles Zurn: Okay, today we're going to be provoking your extrahuman potential.
- Charles Zurn: Routine tests, psychic driving, invasive procedures, autosuggestion.
- Charles Zurn: This is all going to happen while you're under a post-hypnosis roleplaying scenario,
- Charles Zurn: I won't worry about it.
- Charles Zurn: I'm going to play you a looped recording of the catastrophe in Tokyo.
- Charles Zurn: And then, with a little...
- Charles Zurn: chemical assistance, your uninhibited neurons are going to work their...
- Charles Zurn: crazy magic.
- Charles Zurn: I won't lie to you, this is going to be an intense out-of-body experience.
- Charles Zurn: Wow! I'm pretty excited myself.
- Charles Zurn: (as your eyes start to close) And...subject has...left the building.
- After the final cutscene, you will wake up in the Tokyo subway, where you will pick up with the mission Ground Zero
- The mission name is probably a reference to the Beastie Boys song with the same title - No Sleep till Brooklyn
Lua error: Internal error: The interpreter has terminated with signal "11".
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|