Jump to navigation Jump to search
John Galahad also makes reference to the Stuart twins in his various dialogues.
Note: Most of her dialogue takes place when you select dialogue from Catherine Stuart, they both talk.
- Yourself #1
- Mary Stuart: So you're the new hotness.
- Mary Stuart: You looked taller on the security camera footage, but that's not necessarily an issue.
- Mary Stuart: As long as you can hold a martini, smile, and think of England at the same time.
- Yourself #2
- Mary Stuart: Dicky S. has spoken highly of you, and that's quite the calendar marking occasion.
- Mary Stuart: You've really made waves. The Templars don't like waves.
- Mary Stuart: Unless they're royal ones delivered with a porcelain grimace.
- Yourself #3
- Mary Stuart: Today's golden boy is next week's persona non grata.
- Mary Stuart: One minute you're saving the world, the next you've been recommissioned to Siberia.
- Yourself #4
- Mary Stuart: You can take the lion out of Babylon, but not Babylon out of the lion, hm?
- Mary Stuart: Just keep smiling, it's better that way.
- Mary Stuart: My sister and I can be your rock in these fairweather waters.
- Mary Stuart: All I ask is that you dress for success.
- Mary Stuart: If a new age of mankind is coming, you don't want to look like you've slept in a hedge.
- The voice actor for Mary Stuart is Laura Aikman