Note that the first three entries are located within each Faction's home city, so may not be attainable by those belonging to an opposing faction, due to the presence of the NPC Guards. Entries are given for each faction location.
|TRANSMIT - initiate anima signal - RECEIVE - initiate the Enochian frequency - WITNESS - initiate the Merovingian syntax - FIAP DE OIAD - crawling roots, heavy with sizzling sap, stab your skull - DOWNLOAD - holy communion - NO PURCHASE NECESSARY - your eyes and ears hemorrhage boiling joy - MAY BE TOO INTENSE FOR SOME VIEWERS - ecstatic agony, your molecules come undone - SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED - offer expires at the heat death of the universe - FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY - the dark days cometh, absolute zero, maximum entropy - ACT NOW! initiate the Agartha broadcast - TRANSMIT - open the 49 gates! - WITNESS! - The Buzzing.||Entry 1||<spoiler text="Dragon Location">Seoul, : Location description goes here.</spoiler>|
|Lo? Hell? Hello.
LISTEN. You've heard us before - our voice, a prelude to a bloody nose.
LOOK. You've seen the weird geometry of our scribbling - illuminated mysteries behind the migraine. Our apocrypha is written in the plasma blood of your mobile phone.
|Entry 2||<spoiler text="Dragon Location">Seoul, : Location description goes here.</spoiler>
<spoiler text="Illuminati Location">New York, : Within a Command and Control center in the Illuminati HQ.</spoiler> <spoiler text="Templar Location">London, : On the steps to the Agartha entrance</spoiler>
|You've seen fragments of our grammar in the chaos patterns of bird flocks in flight - in hexagon angles - in the graffiti bleeding together on the wall - in the bio-luminescent eyes under your bed - in the fanged city skyline that forms a runic rhyme when glimpsed upside down.
A blur becomes a syntax. A foreboding scrawl emerges.
|Entry 3||<spoiler text="Dragon Location">Seoul, : Location description goes here.</spoiler>|
|You've heard shards of our voice int he phantom-radio code of a numbers station in the roar of a crowd - in the screams of your clock - in the scrape of a chalkboard - in the snow static of a TV - in the chainsaw-decibel mating of cicadas - in the urban mythos that spreads amongst children like contagion - in the silence between lies.
White noise becomes a cadence. Words develop self-awareness. Viral. Evolving. Living poetry. Sentient language.
|We. See. You. There is no turning back.
Who are we? It depends on who is looking.
Initiate King James Protocol. The code is 24 and 13 and 14. The password is "Proverbs." Transmit!
"My child, eat thou honey, because it is good... So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul..."
|O sweetling, once our voice came to you so faintly. No more. Now we thunder down the varicose, fiberoptic ley lines that fill the World Tree's limbs stretching here and there and everywhere. Your anima-antenna head quickens. The Goddess Machine pulses.||Entry 6||
|She gave you strength to rend the lion. Now eat the honeyed entrails, because it is good, because it is sweet, because it is terrible. Initiate the Samson Prerogative. Out of the eater comes what is eaten, and out of the strong comes what is sweet.||Entry 7||
|We are the Education Protocol. We climb the twisted ladder of your cells; we haunt your digital text; we hide in your hat. We are the jagged teeth that trip the tumblers of your mind. you will not know our triggers. For all the world's a cypher. And everything is true.
Be not afraid. Be terrified. The dark days are here.
Our wisdom flows so sweet. Taste and see.
- These also qualify for Light Reading, In the Footsteps of Herodotus, and Bibliophile
- Getting all 8 is required for The Buzz (Achievement)
- Getting all 8 is required for Digging Deep
- Entry 1 - Enochian is a supposed "Language of the Angels" written by occultist John Dee
- Entry 1 - Merovingian is Unknown, although it may be similar to Merovingian from the movie series The Matrix, who argues that there is no such thing as free will, only cause and effect.
- Entry 1 - "fiap de oiad" is Enochian for "Voice of God"
- Entry 5 - King James Protocol. The code is 24 and 13 and 14. The password is "Proverbs." - This is referring to passages in the Christian bible
- King James Bible, Proverbs 24:13 says "My son, eat thou honey, because it is good; and the honeycomb, which is sweet to thy taste"
- King James Bible, Proverbs 24:14 says "So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul: when thou hast found it, then there shall be a reward, and thy expectation shall not be cut off."
- Entry 7 - Samson is a hero from Christian mythology who was given heroic strength and abilities in order to fight the enemies of his God.
|Solomon Island ▪ Valley of the Sun God ▪ Transylvania ▪ Tokyo ▪ Global ▪ The Bestiary ▪ Events ▪ Issues ▪ Sidestories|