Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Difficulty Rating:||World Boss|
|This monster article is a stub. You can help CryGaia Wiki by expanding it.|
- Permanent Effect: Triggers – Buff on the boss so that when she applies a penetrating hit, the target receives a Bleeding counter.
- Can Cast: Corpulent Slam – Frontal cone damage, can be interrupted.
- Can Cast: Eversion – Boss splits into 3 Sea Horrors.
- Can spawn adds named Volatile Host which explode if not killed quickly enough.
There are 2 basic phases to this fight.
Phase 1: You fight her as you find her.
- Avoid her slam attack
- Kill any adds as soon as they appear before continuing to kill her
- When she starts a red-mist looking AoE, which is Eversion back out of it and phase 2 will start.
- If you have high DPS there is a risk you can kill her before she finishes casting Eversion. Should this happen you will not receive any loot for this stage.
- Nothing complicated to this fight other than watching for DPS grabbing aggro of one of the 3 versions.
- In Nightmare mode, someone will need to use a group cleanse ability (e.g. Cleanup) when Eversion is cast.