|Difficulty Rating:||World Boss|
Halbu Nasiru is a Guardian of Gaia, a Forest Golem made from the element of Life and charged with Anima. It is strong, stupid and slow but acts as Gaia's secondary defence mechanism against the filth in the Besieged Farmlands. The Council of Venice has deemed it a threat to the secrecy of the secret world and has authorized its destruction.
- Permanent Effect: Immune to CC
- Permanent Effect: Rock Pound
- Can Cast: Rock Clash
- Can Cast: Overgrowth
- The Verdant Guardian - Objective of Tier 1.
- Stay out of both Rock Clash, which is centered on the tank, and the persistent ground effect left behind by Overgrowth.
- Avoid using Afflictions in order to minimize damage to the tank.
- Unlike other Guardians of Gaia, Halbu does not have a fixed spawn point and wanders through a fixed path in the Besieged Farmlands. His starting location is by the Olaru Farm, at .
- In the 2015 event, the HP was decreased from 15M to 8M, to correspond to the reduced number of players allowed in a zone with a world boss.