|Location:||St. Haralambie Church|
Ghoul Foragers can be found in the graveyard behind the St. Haralambie Church, digging up the coffins and remains of those buried there to feast on the bodies. They appear to be fairly typical Ghouls. But, their "Nightmare" difficulty rating makes them much harder than other creatures normally found in this area.
Note that while not marked as Swarm difficulty, they are almost always found in pairs and almost never can be pulled singly.
- Permanent Effect: Nightmare
- Increased Hit Rating
- Permanent Effect: Triggers
- Non-Glancing: Whenever the monster a non-Glancing hit on a player, it gains a single stack of Enmity. When the monster has 5 stacks of Enmity on it, the stacks are removed and it gains the Seething Hatred buff.
- Glancing: Whenever the monster lands a Glancing hit on a player, the Enmity and Seething Hatred effects are removed
- Penetrating: Whenever the monster lands a Penetrating hit on a player it applies a single stack of Necropolis Rot to the player
- Permanent Effect: Resistances
- Can Cast: Spite
- Can Cast: Underworld Screech
- Foul Banquet - Objective of Tier 1