Ghoul, Well Done
|Ghoul, Well Done|
|Region:||Valley of the Sun God|
|Zone:||City of the Sun God|
|Start Location:||The Halls of Cleansing Flames|
|Given by:||Ghoul totem|
|Recommended Level:||No Data|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
Ghouls have seldom shown signs of ambition or intelligence, let alone been purveyors or schemes and agendas. But there is evidence of purpose in this design, deliberate and fiendish.
There is 1 tier to this mission.
- Search the area for ghouls
- Head south to the area marked on your map, around
- Clear the area of 10 Pnathian Workers
- Clear the area of 4 Pnathian Slavedrivers
- Clear the area of 2 Pnathian Willbreakers
- Find and kill the totem's architect
- "Pnathian" which the Ghouls are named after, is most like a reference to of Pnath The vale of Pnath, which is a region of the Underworld from H.P. Lovecrafts] Dream Cycle series that includes The Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath. According to The Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath, the vale is "the spot into which all the ghouls of the waking world cast the refuse of their feastings"
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|