Full Metal Golem
|Full Metal Golem|
|Start Location:||Edgar's Scrapyard|
|End location:||Edgar's Scrapyard|
|Given by:||Scrapyard Edgar|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
Edgar needs parts to finish his bus. Problem is, the parts have walked out on him. Recover the missing parts so Edgar can finish the bus.
There are 5 tiers to this mission.
The mechanics of the the fight for each of the first four tiers is generally the same.
- You have to approach and "kill" the named Golem. However, it is not killed, so much as just incapacitated.
- It will repair itself slowly, until it gains enough health and reactivates.
- The goal is to interact with the named golem while it is incapacitated in order to collect the required item.
When you incapacitate the named golem, three smaller Golems will spawn and attack.
- If you are quick to use the named golem, you should be able to get the item before they are able to attack you.
- If you do not get the item before they attack, you may not be able to kill them fast enough before the boss repairs itself. In which case the you'll need to repeat the encounter.
- Collect a spark plug from the Scrap Golem Disassembler
- Located at
- Collect a carburator from the Scrap Golem Welder
- Located at
- Collect a crankshaft from the Scrap Golem Incinerator
- Located at
- Collect a starter motor from the Noisy Scrap Golem
- Located at
- Put the parts in the box near Edgar before they assemble
- Timed: 2:00 Minutes
- If you do not get the parts back into the box in time, they will return to the golem you took them from and you'll have to start over.
- The box is at front of school bus.
- Interact with the box to complete the mission.
- The best tactic is to just run directly there. If you are attacked, ignore it and keep moving. Any enemies that follow you will return back by the time you get to the bus.
- Scrapyard Edgar: She's a real beaut, ain't she? All dressed up and nowhere to go.
- Scrapyard Edgar: And she's gettin' restless.
- Scrapyard Edgar: (To the bus) Hush now, baby girl. Hush now. We'll get you sorted, I promise.
- Scrapyard Edgar: (Back to you) I know the look of someone who got no understandin' of motors. Shee-it, that's awright,
- Scrapyard Edgar: I ain't much good with people but I'm a gene-I-us when it comes to automobiles.
- Scrapyard Edgar: This fine lady, she's the only ticket off the island.
- Scrapyard Edgar: Wait.
- Scrapyard Edgar: Didja think you could just walk everyone out of here, across the bridge and through the fog,
- Scrapyard Edgar: back to silly-vie-station?
- Scrapyard Edgar: You think you're some kinda hero, don't you?
- Scrapyard Edgar: (Laughs) That's funny.
- Scrapyard Edgar: (Laughs) That's hi-larious. (Laughs) That's pure comedy gold!
- Scrapyard Edgar: (Chuckles) You're no more a hero than old Edgar here,
- Scrapyard Edgar: you've just got fancier moves and city smarts,
- Scrapyard Edgar: and those smarts don't count for much under present cir-cus-dances.
- Scrapyard Edgar: Uh, now,
- Scrapyard Edgar: I was getting close to finishing her up, putting the last few pieces in place,
- Scrapyard Edgar: when those last few pieces just up and walked out on me.
- Scrapyard Edgar: Couldn't believe my eyes. I seen some crazy things out here at night.
- Scrapyard Edgar: Things with wings and tentacles, and a thousand screaming mouths.
- Scrapyard Edgar: But I ain't never, and I said never, seen scrap metal just up and start walkin'.
- Scrapyard Edgar: That's fucked up.
- Scrapyard Edgar: You heard me. Fucked up!
- Scrapyard Edgar: So... it seems I can't get no further with the li'l lady here,
- Scrapyard Edgar: not as long as that transformator keeps rebuildin' itself,
- Scrapyard Edgar: so I'm stuck out here 'till the cows come home.
- Scrapyard Edgar: And you've seen those cows with your own two eyes, haven't you? I have.
- Scrapyard Edgar: Those cows, they ain't never comin' home.
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|