Envoys of Rib-Hadda
|Envoys of Rib-Hadda|
|Region:||Valley of the Sun God|
|Zone:||City of the Sun God|
|Start Location:||Temple of Rib-Hadda|
|Given by:||Blood-stained ledger|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
This exceedingly verbose ledger, text painstakingly scratched by bloody hands, could only be a decree of the returned Rib-Hadda. As expected, it is a plea to the Black Pharaoh for reinforcement - in order to overcome the Jinn Lord, Amir.
NOTE: This mission can only be initiated during Mummy Issues.
- Intercept the envoy Aaheru
- Marked on the map, at
- Use the body of the "Envoy of Aaheru", a Cooling Lava Golem will appear and attack you
- Find the envoy Mutantagara
- Marked on the map, at at
- Use the body of the "Envoy Mutantagara"
- Find the envoy Runihura
- Marked on your map, at
- He will actually walk far outside of the marked area, southwest to the water and along it, at least as far as
- Destroy Runihura
- Kill Envoy Runihura
- The mission Points of Impact will be at the same location as the "Envoy of Aaheru"
- Rib-Hadda was an actual of Byblos, known for the many letters he wrote to Akhenaten.
- Aaheru is an Egyptian name, meaning "Chief of Terrors".
- Runihura is an Egyptian name, meaning "Destroyer".
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|