|Difficulty Rating:||World Boss|
|Damage Type:||No Data|
|Region:||Valley of the Sun God|
|This article that still requires at least one image is a stub. You can help CryGaia Wiki by expanding it.|
Dimensional Arachnid is the fourth boss encounter in The Ankh instance.
|This monster article is a stub. You can help CryGaia Wiki by expanding it.|
- Black Bile – Ground target AoE which remains for a short time afterward, players who come in contact are damaged, hindered, and afflicted with Filth Undertow
- Filth Undertow – DoT from Black Bile
- Horrific Evolution – Stacking buff on the boss which causes each attack to do additional filth damage per stack, up to over 300 stacks (not sure there is a limit)
- Relentless – Buff causing Hinder and Impair abilities to last only 33% of their duration on this boss, and the boss will become immune to CC if too many are cast in rapid succession
- Research Assistant (3.6k HP) – Spawn throughout the fight and buff the boss with Horrific Evolution
The tank should move the boss to a corner of the encounter area.
The boss will cast Black Bile, which places a black filth AoE on the ground which remains for a short time after. Players who come into contact with the AoE will be damaged, hindered, and afflicted with the Filth Undertow. The tank will need to move the boss in order to try to keep out of the AoEs.
Throughout the fight, Research Assistants will spawn and buff the boss with Horrific Evolution, a stacking buff which causes each attack to do additional filth damage per attack. As soon as an add spawns, all DPS should focus it down before returning to the boss. They stop the buff as soon as they're hit once, so a distance weapon or spell helps when they appear 2 or 3 at a time.
1x from the following:
- Glyph Toolkit