|Start Location:||Moon Bog|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
A notebook details how to reanimate and possibly control the broken junk golem. Occult symbols are scribbled all over the pages, but the owner is nowhere to be seen.
There are 2 tiers to this mission.
- Examine the notebook
- Pick up the Unfinished remote
- Both are on the hood of the truck
- After they're collected, a Corrupted Secret Worlder will run out of the trees to attack
- Find a Ceramic resonator
- Collect from the fallen lightpost at
- A nearby Broodmark may summon an ak'ab to attack when you get close
- Find a Transmitter module
- Collect the radio at the bottom of the hill at
- A Jilted Bride will take the radio when it's interacted with. Defeat her to get it back.
- Fix the Golem remote controller
- Use the remote from your inventory or quickbar to repair it
- Use the remote to command the golem
- Use the fixed remote from your inventory or quickbar
- Protect the golem and study its behavior
- Follow Detritus Prime around Moon Bog and help it fight Shades and Infected
- The golem is out of control! Destroy it!
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|