|Region:||Valley of the Sun God|
|Start Location:||Marya Encampment|
|End location:||The Slur|
|Requires:||Live Free, Die Hard|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
The Marya are ready to begin their assault on the cultists at the pumping station.
A Marya commando unit is standing by at a nearby compound, ready to storm the enemy. Beyond neutralising the forces at the pumping station, the source of the Filth in the riverbed must be located and plugged up as well.
There are 5 tiers to this mission.
- Proceed towards the riverbed
- Barricades, marked on you map, at
- Defend the Marya barricades
- Destroy 2 reinforcement trucks
- Click on the trucks, they should have red-outlines. Some abilities will work, some won't
- Born Again Atenist will likely attack you if you hit a truck near them
- Get to the Marya compound
- The Marya Stand, marked on your map
- Use the mortar on the roof to destroy vehicles near the pumping station
- You can drop mortar rounds on friend/ally positions without damaging friendlies
- The last wave will have the Exorting Ringleader
- 0/5 Thin the population of Defilers
- Kill Defilers in the area
- 0/10 Thin the population of Polluters
- Kill Polluters within the area
- Find the source of the Filth
- Cave entrance, located at
- Pick up explosives from the
- There is a Crate of explosives just outside the cave, use that to "get the explosive"
- They do not appear in your inventory or need to be "used", simply use the white brackets at the given locations.
- Block up the first darkwell
- Look for the white bracket symbols on the right-hand wall, near the first Defiler
- Block up the second darkwell
- Another white bracket on the right wall, just after the crate with the Orochi Instruments and the "Filthy Science" mission
- Block up the third darkwell
- Behind two Defilers
- Block up the final darkwell
- On the right-hand wall, just before the end of the cave
- Destroy the Reborn Monstrosity
- It will toss destructible Webs at you (By casting Cast Web). These will immobilize you. Destroy them to be able to move again.
- Standing in the water (filth) in the cave will give you one stack of Filth Exposure for every few seconds you're in it.
- After placing the explosive you have 5 seconds to move away to a safe distance, if you are too close you will take damage.
- "Slummin' in the Slur" (Will automatically start during Tier 4)
- "Filthy Science" (Can be picked up during Tier 5)
- "Package Problems" (Recommended to start alongside this mission.)
- None known.
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|