Dead in the Water Revisited
Dead in the Water Revisited is the Mission Journal entry used for re-running the Dead in the Water mission for The Polaris (Dungeon). The information below is the relevant information for the Dead in the Water mission that applies to subsequent re-runs.
For the most part - the only thing that really changes is the reward. The "Revisited" runs do not get weapon items as rewards and earn less XP than the original mission.
WARNING! This is a dungeon mission!
- For a story-mode dungeon, at level, it is highly recommended that you have at least 2 additional players with you.
You can use the Activity Finder to form a group automatically.
|Dead in the Water|
|Start Location:||New Colony Span Bridge|
|Given by:||Ann Radcliffe|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
The Orochi agents observing the Solomon Island disaster believe the draug arrived on a container ship, grounded on one of the outlying rock islands. In lieu of waiting for military support, they have offered you transport to the island to attack the draug landing and reclaim any useful cargo.
This is a single tier mission and is a framing mission for The Polaris dungeon.
This is a start-to-finish run, and there are no optional paths or choices to make. Keep moving forward and you will be doing the right thing.
- Examine the Orochi tactical map
- It's on the hood of one of the cars on the bridge, before you enter the dungeon.
- This step is not required, if you go straight into the dungeon or are summoned into the dungeon by a group member entering it you will not need to do this step.
- Board the helicopter
- Next to the bridge, it will have a yellow-outline, interact with it.
- Only one person in the group needs to do this step. All other members will get a "do you wish to enter the dungeon" message once the first person in the group has done this.
- Proceed into the island channel.
- Defeat The Varangian
Extra Legend There will be a shipping container with a locked chest in it shortly past The Varangian. The code to open that chest is
5756. Follow the drone that it lets out for a Legend piece.
- Locate the shipwreck.
- You will fight the Haugbui Mother along the way
- Explore the wreck of the Polaris
- Destroy the Primordial Dweller
- Board the helicopter
- Overcome the Ur-Draug
- Upon entering the The Polaris Duneon, you'll get the following radio transmission:
- Radio: Connection established to Orochi Core. Running real-time situation analysis.
Before First Boss
- Before engaging the first boss, you get the following radio transmission:
- Radio: Analysis: body of water contains potentially lethal electrical current.
After First Boss
- After killing the first boss, as you're running up the stairs and approaching a pod, you get the following radio transmission:
- Radio: Analysis: highly volatile biological material. Avoid close proximity.
Before Second Boss
- As you get to the top of the cliff, you get the following radio transmission:
- Radio: Identification: cargo vessel Polaris. Reported lost in Atlantic Ocean, August 14, 2007.
Before Third Boss
- As you jump down into the area with the 3rd boss, you get the following transmission:
- Radio: Approaching a major biological threat. Exercise caution.
During Third Boss
- As The Varangian runs off, you receive the following radio transmission:
- Radio: Recommendation: pursue threat and prevent regeneration of tissue damage.
After Fourth Boss
- As you enter the passage leading up to the fifth boss, you get another radio transmission:
- Radio: Detecting strong psychic signature emanating from inside the vessel. Exercise caution.
Before Fifth Boss
- Just before engaging the fourth boss:
- Radio: Source of strong psychic signature confirmed.
After the Fifth Boss
- As you're boarding the helicopter:
- Radio: Anomaly: large etheric wave disturbance converging on extraction point.
Before Final Boss
- After the helicopter crash:
- Radio: Current data indicates a 33.3 recurring percent chance of survival.
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|