The Secret World has a fairly complex system of currency, using multiple types.
NOTE: With Update 1.12 the currency system was completely re-worked and most forms of currency were removed.
- - Pax Romana - This is the standard currency usable at the majority of vendors for buying clothing, consumables, and most other items. Nearly all missions will give some amount of Pax Romana as a reward.
- - Black Bullion - These are the standard reward tokens given to players as a reward for mission completion, Challenge completion, or other achievements
- - Mark of the Pantheon - These are reward tokens given for achievements beyond standard play. Primarily in Nightmare dungeons or completing weekly Challenges
These actually show up on the players list of Tokens, but are not given as rewards in-game and must be purchased from the In-game Store.
- - Barbershop coupon
- - Surgery coupon
- - Funcom Point
- Bonus Points
These are the currencies or tokens that are no longer in the game:
- - Veteran Point
- - Black Mark of Venice
- - White Mark of Venice
- - Distinction of the Council
- - Sequin of Solomon Island
- - Sequin of the Valley of the Sun God
- - Sequin of Transylvania
- - Sequin of Sunrise
- - Credit of Ca' d'Oro
- - Extant Third Age Sliver
- - Extant Third Age Fragment
- - Mayan K'in