Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Improvement Abilities||Expose Weakness, Bully, Pattern Recognition, Grip Whip|
Note: Damage and Healing amounts listed are base amounts on a new character and will be modified by item ratings.
- Expose Weakness will give penetration rating when impairing, which brick wall will help you do as a block tank.
- Bully will provide you with 2 hammer resources whenever you impair a target.
- Pattern Recognition will grant extra hits on impaired targets. Brick Whip may activate mid GCD, meaning you can squeeze an extra hit while they are still impaired.
- Grip Whip stacks a buff that increases block rating, which increase the likelihood of this passive going off.
Tips and Tactics
- Avoid to use it in dungeons, as the random impairs will increase the Rising Vigor counter and make the boss immune to interrupts.