Blue Ridge Mine (Solo Instance)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Blue Ridge Mine (Solo Instance)|
There are two levels / zones within this instance, the "Upper" level and the "Deep Shaft" level. There is an elevator between the Upper and Deep Shaft levels.
Location involved in
Deep Shaft Level
- Unknown Filth creatures (Seeping Shades, Insidious Shades)
- Hate Machine
- Fiend of Corruption
- Jimmy Rigsby - Appears when you step in the red circles, you only fight him while on the The Ghosts and the Darkness mission
- Freddy Beaumont - You only encounter him as part of the Dawning of an Endless Night mission
- "Red Circles" - The red circles, or magical seals on the ground should be avoided whenever possible. Stepping in one will cause you to be rooted in place for a period of time, attacked (one automatic hit against you) by the ghost of Jimmy Risgby, and a fairly severe DoT affliction placed on you.
- Filth pods - They do not fight, but will afflict you with a DoT if you come too close to them
- One-Way Passages - There is one location in the Deep Shaft level that requires you to jump down. After doing so you will not be able to get back up and must proceed forward to the exit.
This location is not included in any current in-game achievements.