|Type:||Player versus environment|
Blue Mountain is the location for the home of the Native American tribe that lives on the island, the Wabanaki. The members of the tribe have created a replica "Authentic Wabanaki Village" for tourists to visit, and are in the process of building a large casino, to be named the The Casino Pits. Apparently the name "Golden Teepee" was already taken, since the building resembles a Teepee more closely than it does a Wigwam.
Also in this area of the island is the Blue Ridge Mine, one of the few non-tourist industries of the island, as well as "The Asylum" - a mental-health facility that burned down some time ago and was never rebuilt.
This section of the island is certainly less developed than the other two sections. There is a small bog (Moon Bog) along the mountains on the eastern part of the zone, and there are even a small tribe of Sasquatch that have been living here undetected.
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS), has set up camp here along with a Special Forces unit from The Pentagon that specializes in dealing with the occult and paranormal. The military detachment is led by "Sarge" and the DHS team is lead by Karen Olsen. Both of whom are apparently known personally by the Illuminati handler Kirsten Geary . Although, it is uncertain why they chose Blue Mountain as the base of their operations rather than Kingsmouth Town. Kingsmouth has the bridge to mainland, which would be critical to hold if they thought the invasion was going to spread, but perhaps they wanted somewhere a bit more remote and out of sight of the general populace.
Finally, the [Center For Disease Control (CDC) have also establised a camp here, on the northern end of Moon Bog. They were brought in along with the Orochi Group to investigate a strange substance seeping into the Moon Bog and causing mutations.
- The Devore Mansion is built by Frank and Joanna Devore. 
Late 1800's ((Exact time uknown)) 
- Joanna Devore is found dead, poisoned
- Frank Devore is convicted of murder and hanged.
Late 1800's ((Exact time unknown))
- Devore mansion is bought by ???
- Devore mansion is bought by Phileas Flagg
- Devore mansion passes hands several more times
- A servant in the Delapore Mansion (is trapped in a pantry closet, and dies there
Early 1910's ((Exact time unknown))
- Devore mansion bought by Jonathan and Margaret Delapore
- Johnathan Delapore brutally murders his wife Margaret Delapore, son Thomas, and two daughters (names unknown) with a shotgun before killing himself with the same shotgun. 
- Note: This event is not exactly the same as those played out in the The Haunting mission. It is uncertain which version is the truth.
- Devore Mansion is bought by Elena Zhelikhovsky and her friend Francine Sanders, and is turned into an "Occult Hotel" 
- Elena Zhelikhovsky and Francine Sanders both die in a car crash 
Early 1960's ((Exact time unknown))
- Devore Mansion is bought by a commune of "artists" (hippies) 
- One of the poets at the Devore Mansion Commune (Billy Lee) goes on a killing spree. He kills 12 of the 13 other artists living there. Police find Billy wading naked in a lake, apparently insane and screaming at things that don't exist. 
- Note: This event is not exactly the same as those played out in the The Haunting mission. According to that mission, there were 2 survivors.
- The Devore Mansion is bought by Edmund and Eleanor Franklin, and renamed as the Franklin Mansion 
- The Blue Ridge Mine is reopened under new management. 
- The Wabanaki tribe opposed the re-opening. The conflict grows violent until the mine foreman (Edmund Franklin) shoots the tribal medicine man.
- The mine is shut down after several miners disappear 
- Edmund Franklin is found innocent by reason of self-defense.
- Edmund Franklin, apparently feeling guilty over the shooting, hangs himself in the mansion attic 
- Mutilated bodies of miners are found at the mine. The injuries do not appear to be made by humans, but members of the Wabanaki tribe are arrested and found guilty anyways.
- Autopsy reports are released showing it couldn't have been human murderers that killed the miners. The deaths are written of as a "Tragic Accident".
- Jailed Wabanaki tribe members are released, and as reparation, the Wabanaki tribe is given ownership of the land the mine is on as well as all of Blue Mountain.
- The Wabanaki tribal council disbands with bitter disagreements, after a majority vote sell the mine and quarry to a multinational corporate. The land is sold in order to raise money to fund the building of the The Casino Pits
- The Draug and Deep Ones have come ashore all along the coast line. There are major clans setting up in Kraken Cove and around Skull Island.
- The The Casino Pits stands unfinished, and it's workers have been turned to zombies
- There are Wendigo and Ak'ab all through the Ash Forest
- The dead of Blue Ridge Mine are rising again
- Some unknown substance known as The Filth is corrupting Moon Bog
- And whatever is going on in The Quarry, the ancient Wabanaki were right to fear what was there.
- Eleanor Franklin lives in Franklin Mansion with her cats.
- Sasquatch Chief is the Leader of the Sasquatch tribe hiding in the southeastern portion of the Blue Mountain.
The Turner Family
- Annika Gamelin is wife to Paul Gamelin, they used to take tourists on hunting expeditions around Solomon Island.
- Frank Madahando is a member of the Wabanaki tribe who apparently worked construction at the The Casino Pits. His brother is Joe Madahando.
- Joe Madahando is brother to Frank Madahando
- Joseph Cajiais is the current Medicine man for the Wabanaki tribe.
- Paul Gamelin used to take tourists on hunting trips into the woods, along with his wife Annika Gamelin.
- Ernesto Ramirez is a member of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention team sent to investigate Moon Bog.
- Frank McGrath is a leader of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention team sent to investigate Moon Bog.
- Karen Olsen - is in charge of the Department of Homeland Security team investigating what is happening on Solomon Island.
- Killian Forsythe is a member of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention team sent to investigate Moon Bog.
- Marianne Chen is a member of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention team sent to investigate Moon Bog.
- Mavis Anderson is a member of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention team sent to investigate Moon Bog.
- Sarge is in charge of the special-forces team assigned by The Pentagon to investigate what is happening on Solomon Island.
These are people who may have been in the Alternate Reality Game or who can be assumed to have been in the town based on other clues, but are not encountered in the game.
- Annie Stapleton has a house on the northern portion of Solomon Road, just east of the The Casino Pits. As part of the A Delivery for the Departed mission, players take a picture she found in her attic to Eleanor Franklin.
- Edmund Franklin - deceased husband of Eleanor Franklin
- Abandoned Factory - Processes all the rock and gravel that comes out of The Quarry
- Authentic Wabanaki Village - It's authentic, we promise
- Franklin Mansion - It has passed hands many times, and seen far more than it's fare share of deaths.
- The Casino Pits - Opening soon!
- The Asylum - Once a mental institution with a history of... questionable... practices, it burned down in 1961 and was never rebuilt.
- The Turner House - Sitting atop Kraken Point, home to Johanna, Nick, Ellie, Gage, and George Turner.
- Wabanaki General Store - Arts and Crafts, books, camping supplies, and now headquarters for the Council of Venice in this area
- Wabanaki Trailer Park - Some might not consider it much of an improvement over the Authentic Village.
- Whale Watching - A small set of docks for boats to take tourists out on the water to look for whales.
- All Locations - All 4 maps rolled into 1
- Blue Mountain - The in-game map all players can see
- Lore Honeycombs - The base map with locations of Lore honeycombs marked
- Mission Locations - The base map with all start points for side missions marked
- Rare Spawn Locations - The base map with all rare-spawn monster locations
- Blue Mountain missions - A list of all missions to be found in the zone
- The Darkness War - The players travel back in time as part of a dream-quest to play the part of Wabanaki hero's fighting off invading Mayan armies, demons, and other threats.
- The Darkness War is also the name of the associated mission.
Specific to Blue Mountain
- Over the Hills - Explore all of The Savage Coast
- People of the Dawn - Complete the missions from the Wabanaki (Joe Madahando, Joseph Cajiais, Paul Gamelin)
- A Dream of the Past - Complete the Darkness War dungeon mission
The Savage Coast, plus the rest of Solomon Island
- Coast to Coast - Explore all of Solomon Island
- Dawning of an Endless Night - Complete the Solomon Island story mission
- Jack-in-the-Box - Completely the Jack O'Lantern related missions on Solomon Island
- For the Kindness of Strangers - Completely the missions given by visitors to Solomon Island
- Inside the Fog - Gather all the Lore about Solomon Island
- Savage Coast Zone Monsters - A list of monsters found in the zone
- Lore:The Franklin Mansion, Entry 3
- Lore:The Franklin Mansion, Entry 4
- Lore:Blue Ridge Mine, Entry 4
- The Meowling#Report
- Lore:The Franklin Mansion, Entry 7
- Lore:The Franklin Mansion, Entry 8
- Lore:The Franklin Mansion, Entry 9
- Lore:Blue Ridge Mine, Entry 5