Blood and Fire
|Blood and Fire|
|Region:||Valley of the Sun God|
|Zone:||City of the Sun God|
|Start Location:||Hemitneter's monument|
|End location:||Herald of Aten|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
Hemitneter, as the aspect of Sekhmet, as a warrior's spirit. She doesn't want to sit still and watch the corruption of Aten spread throughout the valley - spearheaded by the Voice of Aten in the nearby encampment.
There are 3 tiers to this mission.
- Pick up Hemitneter's charm
- Pick up the Disempowered clasp, around the status
- Charge the charm at the anima well
- Call forth Hemitneter to the battlefield
- Use the Clasp of Hemitneter from your inventory
- Go to the cultist encampment
- Marked on your map, near
- 0/8 Clear the area of cultists
- 0/3 Destroy Representations of the Voice
- Representation of the Voice - square pedestals
- Investigate the lower temple
- Further along the path, marked on your map
- 0/8 Free villagers
- There will be kneeling "Tortured Villager"s throughout the lower temple area, kill the Atenist guards ad click on the villagers to free them
- Go to the top of the Herald temple
- Up the stairs, marked on your map
- There will be 4 groups each with 4x Devotee that should be cleared first
- Destroy the Statue of the Voice of Aten
- The big temple looking building behind the The Voice of Aten, just attack it
- Kill The Voice of Aten
Dialogue Scene Name
- Thutmose: I see corpses on the battlefield, vultures in the sky.
- Thutmose: The war has begun.
- Nefertari: Earlier than was prophesied.
- Nefertari: Could one of us have recalled her bellicose nature? Strayed from her appointed station?
- Hemitneter: "One of us?" I have a name!
- Nefertari: You have many. All things rash and impatient.
- Hemitneter: Three thousand years. You call that impatient?
- Hemitneter: I've stayed put, an obedient handmaiden. Like Patience on a fucking monument.
- Thutmose: Honourable sister, you more than any know the strength of the laws that keep us here.
- Thutmose: Stronger even than Hemitneter's will.
- Nefertari: In these times of lawlessness, chaos rises.
- Nefertari: The power of the word is challenged.
- Nefertari: Don't get any ideas.
- Hemitneter: The word had its time. Talking is all you do.
- Hemitneter: Why should we play by the rules when no one else does?
- Hemitneter: Now actions must speak louder than ancient promises.
- Nefertari: You cannot break the laws of the Pesedjet.
- Thutmose: We don't know what will happen.
- Hemitneter: Fine, you stay and be the better status.
- Hemitneter: I shall go forth in blood and fire, beloved of Sekhmet. Mistress of Dread! Lady of Slaughter!
- Thutmose: She's really getting into this.
- Nefertari: We can only hope the Atenists regret this day more than I.
Spirit of Hemitneter
When you summon her, she will say one of these lines:
- Warrior Spirit of Hemitneter: Through me flows the spirit of the lioness.
- Warrior Spirit of Hemitneter: In the name of Sekhmet, Daughter of Ra and Godess of War.
- This mission is required for the The Sentinels achievement
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|