Bird of the Zero Point Pathogen
|Bird of the Zero Point Pathogen|
|Difficulty Rating:||World Boss|
|Damage Type:||No Data|
|This monster article is a stub. You can help CryGaia Wiki by expanding it.|
The Bird of the Zero Point Pathogen appears to be a larger and stronger version of the bird that has been flying around Agartha and other instances of Corrupted Agartha. (The previous bird (AKA "Flappy") was a Guardian Invader).
- Permanent Effect: None
- Can Cast: Filth Exposure
- Can Cast: Membranous Tempest
- Can Cast: Zero Point Pathogen
- Can Cast: Tears of Dis
- Can Cast: Heat Death of the Universe
- Can Cast: Unknown dash ability - dive bombs while flying
- Can Summon: Vessel of Nergal's Rot
- Can Summon: Host of the Devouring Plague
- Can Summon: Child of the Crawling Outsider
- Can Summon: She Who Crawls Outside
- Jumping off the platform, or getting knocked off by one of the Bird's abilities will transport you to the platform above the main fight. There are points in the fight where this needs to be done intentionally.
- There will be multiple trash mobs (Vessel of Nergal's Rot, Host of the Devouring Plague, and Child of the Crawling Outsider) that attack while you are fighting. Members of the raid should make sure that they don't grow too numerous or gang up on the healers. The Child of the Crawling Outsider hits especially hard and may take an off-tank to keep their attention.
- The majority of this fight is a simple "don't stand in the fire". Almost all of its attacks generate white-line ground effects, so just watch out for those and get out of them. The Tears of Dis can be especially dangerous as it creates multiple areas over a period of time, and the knockback if you get caught in one of them can toss you into another one.
- Filth Exposure will only be cast very rarely, and typically only when the bird first engages - either initially or after a phase of dive bombing. This TAoE will follow the person that has been targeted. The targeted person cannot escape it. They should either stand still so others can get away from them, or run into an ares where there are no other players. Typically the targeted person trying to escape the AoE only causes them to run the AoE into other players and damage them necessarily.
- When Heat Death of the Universe is about to be cast, the Bird will return to the center of the platform, regardless of who the tank is and what they're doing. When at the center of the platform, a swirling black mist will appear on the ground. Zuberi will yell "Hurry! We must reach the next platform" and then everyone on the main platform should run for the edges and jump off. They will be transported to the platform above, where you can look down and when it's safe. When the bird is done casting, the entire main platform will be covered in filth. The filth explosion will do approximately 16,000 HP damage to anyone on the main platform and give them multiple stacks of filth.
- When you first engage it, it will only fight for a short time. At around 11.5M HP it will fly off. Shortly after that you will see an orange alert saying "An ally enters," and then you'll hear Zuberi yelling for you to hurry. As soon as the bird flies off, some members of the raid should run for the edge of the platform and jump off, to be transported to the upper platform. She Who Crawls Outside will be on the top platform, and it will be covered in The Filth. Zuberi will protect up to 10 members from the filth, keep them healed, and give them the Suspension of Disbelief buff, which will increase your damage by 10x. She Who Crawls Outside should be killed as quickly as possible and then the members on the upper platform can jump down to rejoin the main fight.
- During the fight, if you hear Zuberi yell "Be Careful" - then She Who Crawls Outside is back up on the top platform again, and some raid members should go deal with her.
- Killing the Bird of the Zero Point Pathogen awards 3 Extant Third Age Fragments and 50 Extant Third Age Slivers. This is in addition to the normal mission reward.
- Enter the Filth Phase 3 - Objective of Tier 1.