Baron Samedi Vest
|Baron Samedi Vest|
The Baron Samedi Vest is more accurately a Waistcoat. And, some versions of this item are referred to as the "Baron Samedi Waistcoat."
The waistcoat itself is a formal three-button cut rather high, in a v-pattern. It comes with a long-sleeved shirt, although no tie, which cannot be worn separately from the waistcoat.
Note: The female version of this changes its name to "Baroness Samed" once it is in your Dressing Room list Note: The colored version of this is called "Waistcoat" while the basic/original version was called "Vest"
- The Cat God - You receive basic version of this as part of the Baron Samedi clothes for a mission reward
- Parcel of Macabre Friendship - The "Faction Colored" versions are possible drops from this
- Halloween Party Pack - The "Faction Colored" versions are possible drops from this
- Rucksack of Grotesque Garb - The "Faction Colored" versions are possible drops from this
There are four version of this coat:
- Basic - Referred to as the "Vest", without any color description. This is the initial coat you could get as part of the Baron Samedi Clothing set, from completing The Cat God (Mission). The waistcoat itself is a dark-purple/wine color. The shirt under it is a lighter purple/mauve color.
- "Faction Colored" - Referred to as "Waistcoat". This item says "faction colored" when it is in your inventory but will change to the color appropriate to your faction when you use it and put it in your Dressing Room
- Related clothing items:
|Weapons||▪ Assault Rifle ▪ Pistols ▪ Shotgun ▪ Blade ▪ Fists ▪ Hammer ▪ Blood Focus ▪ Chaos Focus ▪ Elemental Focus|
|Talismans||▪ Head ▪ Finger ▪ Neck ▪ Wrist ▪ Luck ▪ Waist ▪ Occult|
|Consumables||▪ Elixir ▪ Energy Drink ▪ Ambrosia ▪ Anima ▪ Food▪ Gadget ▪ Vanity|
|Assembly||▪ Glyph ▪ Signet|
|Other||▪ Bag ▪ Makeup ▪ Pet ▪ Mission ▪ Theatre ▪ Clothing|
|Weapons||▪ Chainsaw ▪ Rocket Launcher ▪ Quantum ▪ Whip▪ Flamethrower|
|Assembly||▪ Toolkit ▪ Materials|