|Region:||Valley of the Sun God|
|Faction:||Council of Venice|
|Voiced by:||Roxana Ortega|
Amparo Osorio is a Council of Venice field operative stationed in al-Merayah. She is frustrated with the lack of support she is receiving, with only herself and a few armed personnel to hold the lines. She claims that she believes that there is a conspiracy involved in the current state of Egypt, that the Orochi Group, the Phoenicians, as well as a group unknown to her are pulling the strings of the Council. 
- I come from San Basilio de Palenque in Colombia, and that is kind of a secret world in itself.
- Going home feels almost like travelling in time. It's a beautiful thought.
- My grandmother, bless her soul, was adept in the old earth magics, in witchcraft.
- I've seen first-hand what magic can do in the right hands.
- And...in the wrong hands.
- This is why I joined the Council of Venice. I believe we need an agency to govern and regulate these forces.
- Forces so great I'm certain we haven't even begun to understand them yet.
- This place, al-Merayah... It's a viper's nest.
- I'm no stranger to vipers, but these are more venomous than most.
- I don't feel safe here.
- The Marya are trying to root out the snakes, but despite their courage and conviction, they are few,
- and the cultists are like grains of sand in the desert.
- The villagers... Well, they are either too scared to do anything, or they too worship Aten.
- Like I said, it's a nest of vipers. You stick your hand in, you might get bit.
- Your help is desperately needed, but be careful out there. Watch you back.
- You can never know who to trust.
The secret societies
- When I look at you, the first thing I see is potential.
- Unlimited potential for improvement.
- I'm not talking about you specifically, so much as the colours you serve under.
- Why is it that you need to fight over absolutely everything? You're not that different, you know.
- I've worked with agents from all the factions. Potato, potato.
- In the end, it's all the same.
- You just need to find a way to work together.
- United against darkness, remember?
The Council of Venice
- What a lot of people don't realise
- is that the Council of Venice was never something that was imposed upon the factions.
- In fact, the Council was created by the factions,
- to promote cooperation and temper the conflicts. To keep the secret world secret.
- To prevent all-out war, and to bring some order to the anarchy.
- But it seems we have forgotten the lessons of the past. If we don't get our act back together,
- I fear we're heading for another Armageddon, and fast.
- I complain a lot about the Council, and not always in a constructive way,
- but at the end of the day I do believe in it, and what it's trying to do.
- I believe, with all my heart, that the Council is needed and that it is possibly our only hope for the future.
- For a future. That's why it's so frustrating when we get mired down in pointless rhetoric and conflict,
- again and again and again.
The secret world
- Being a part of the secret world is an obligation as much as it is a privilege.
- I know, I know. You see all the bright lights and the parties, the fireworks and the power,
- but I don't believe we should be doing any of this for ourselves.
- We should be doing it for them. For all those who have no clue about how the world really works.
- About what goes on below the surface.
- It's on us to make sure there is a world for their children to grow up in, free from harm, from darkness.
- So think about that the next time you receive your orders. The next time they ask you to dance to their tune.
- Ask yourself: why are you a part of this? Who are you doing it for?