A Shadow Over Egypt
|A Shadow Over Egypt|
|Region:||Valley of the Sun God|
|Start Location:||Hotel Wahid International|
|End location:||Tourist Temple|
|Requires:||The High Cost of Dying|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
Now that the ancient artifact has been retrieved, the demon and locust god Arbeh is exposed and vulnerable. It should be possible to banish it.
There are 4 tiers to this mission.
- Go to the Temple of the Sun God
- Marked on your map, Tourist Temple
- 0/12 Clear the temple courtyard of cultists
- Find a way into the temple
- Walk into one of the golden the barriers in the temple doorways
- You will not get through, and will be afflicted with Burning (148 damage +4/sec for 10 sec)
- Find a way to cross the barrier
- There are four priests (Earth Keeper, Water Keeper, Fire Keeper, and Wind Keeper) surrounding the temple.
- Kill them, and you will automatically get their "blessing" as a buff (Eath Blessing, Water Blessing, Fire Blessing, Wind Blessing)
- Each buff lasts for 20 minutes
- While you have all 4 blessings, you can cross the barrier downstairs.
- Vanquish the Elemental Guardian
- Proceed to the ritual chamber upstairs
- There will be two Locust God Cultists guarding the stairs
- Defeat Arbeh
- Saïd: If you want something done right, keep throwing people at it until one of them lucks out.
- Saïd: Oh, this is nice. Very nice.
- Saïd: They don't make wards against pestilence like they used to.
- Saïd: Well. You'll need this to remove the Arbeh from its nest.
- Saïd: You are still doing that, yes?
- Saïd: A little desert falcon told me the beast's holed up in that gauche tourist trap. The so-called Temple to the Aten.
- Saïd: Pfft. Aten. I'm one to talk about overstaying a welcome, but, ah, this isn't its time any more.
- Saïd: It's an ugly throwback from a darker age.
- Saïd: An Egypt of obsidian monuments, baking sand, the most shocking violence and depravity.
- Saïd: Oh you people don't know the half of it.
- Saïd: But if you can't stand the heat, get out of the desert, I always said.
- Saïd: And you did!
- Saïd: The Illuminati, the Templars, the Dragon all scurried off with their prizes, like dung beetles after a camel race, and left Egypt to fend for herself.
- Saïd: To overthrow a tyrant and chisel the forbidden names out of memory.
- Saïd: Now the gang's all here again.
- Lore:The Kingdom entry #4 is found inside the Tourist Temple while on this mission.
- This mission is required for the Tourist Trap achievement
- This mission was temporarily disabled in Secret World Legends due to issues in the 2.1.2 update, a patch was released on September 22nd 2017. If you continue to have issues please contact customer service..
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|