A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit Jung/tsw
|A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit Jung/tsw|
|Start Location:||The Collective Unconscious|
|Start Coords:||instanced during mission The Shadow|
|Given by:||Aspect of Jung|
|Added in:||No Data|
There is 1 tier to this mission.
- Find and click all three aspects of Jung
- The first one (and misson pickup) is in a small lot found if you turn left after the friend choice.
- The second is found after the relationship choice
- Halfway to the end from your completed offspring choice is a gated area, outside which, in waking life, there's generally an illimitable Kyonshi to avoid. If you keep going past it you'll find a dark alley entrance on your right leading to the backyard region which also lets you double back into the gated area. Go there, Jung is at the top of a covered stairway.
- 59,840 Experience total
- ###,### per Tier for tiers 1 thru #
- ###,### for completion of tier #
- ###,### Pax Romana upon completion of tier #
- # Black Bullion upon completion of tier #
- Item Name QL# item type, upon completion of tier #
Little boy Jung. He's got the key. He can walk in and out of minds. He gets behind the curtain. He gets the teacher's edition of reality. Some days, the Pachinko machine says I should go have a sit down with him. Other days, the Pachinko machine says that's the biggest mistake I could make. Now what would be the most dangerous session of seesaw ever. How can I resist?
We can't find anything regarding Jung's actual name or family. That's all buried in an Orochi vault or database somewhere. We do know that he was entered into Orochi's Rising Star program. That he was known as Subject 28 and, later on, called Jung (had a thing for quoting the psychologist). We have our very own search engine (like Google plus Yog-Sothoth with a dash of Max Headroom). It's managed to find a few other instances of people seeing a curious little boy with a big head in their dreams. That could be an asset.